Reviews for Never without you
SD chapter 1 . 12/20/2012 i the only one who thinks the clay sculpture of sasori is creepy? yes? okay then... well it's also pretty cute, can't deny that.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
O.O ...torture...-soul out-
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Wow...'Sori-kun is torturing Dei-chan
Sasori-sama!? God,where you got tat?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Im not UKE material...sheesh,tats funny xD
AngelWingsAppear chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
The way Sasori confessed his love made think about a song named I like you, I love you by rockleetist
Ms.Valkyrie13 chapter 10 . 5/7/2011
so sad. i didn't think it would be this sasd. i shouldv'e listen to your warning.
BrokenDoll'sWishes chapter 10 . 8/29/2010
...(sob). i cried my eyes out!
PolandisAmazing chapter 10 . 8/13/2010
"Don't cry … Dei…it…doesn't suit you.." Sasori choked looking up into his big blue eyes. "I love you…" he held his hand up and Deidara took it in his. " I … love you so much…" another choke.

" I know. I know Sasori! I love you too!" Deidara screamed. "I love you too!" he crumpled up despite the pain. "I love you too" he finally whispered. Trying to cut back the tears.

It was utterly silent. The hiccups of Deidara the only thing that could be heard through the darkness. And the stench of death.

Then the piercing scream, that could be heard anywhere. That anyone could have felt. That would have floored anyone who heard it, and made their heart hurt so much they couldn't breath.

"I told you…Sasori…" he choked "that…that I would follow you. I would follow you anywhere you went!" he screamed. " I promised…I promised you anywhere" he sobbed. Picking up a kunai thrown by Pein in his attempts to kill Sasori. "I'd follow you anywhere…" he whispered smiling. "I'll see you soon love…" he held the kunai up.

"very soon…I love you"

That was the last words that came through his lips, as the warm liquid poured onto his chest, as he thudded ontop of his beloved.

Together in that place.

Together, no matter what.

It was a promise…

so sad and sweet
gaarasgrl19 chapter 10 . 6/11/2010
oh that was so sweet and tragic. 3
Dead Nagato Russ chapter 9 . 6/7/2010
Ok what will happen to Deidara!

Is there going a death fight between Pein & Sasori!

So how will win it!

Or will Pein(A.K.A Nagato) get what he want!

You know i just come up with these for some reason nd have know idea why!

If you like them or something telllllllllllll mmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee!

From DeidaraBlondeFox(DBF)
PoorLittleEmoGirl chapter 10 . 10/25/2009
Oh my lord It ended up so sad but happy! Your work did make me cry i should of listened to your warning but then i wouldnt of been able to know what happened! Your story was so moving i dont like Pein as much actually! Keep writing fantastic stories!

Tarrine chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
Okay, it's weird. No, not the story, me reading it.

First time reading it: *sob* Not gonna *sob* ever read this again *sob*

Second time: *sob*

Third time: I'm not really gunna read this.

Next day: Damn, i wanna read it.

Know what I mean? This story is like drug.

when it starts, Yay! In the middle: Poor Dei..

And in the end, sobsob.

But. I still luff it! Dunno why! I just do!
kariuchiha19 chapter 10 . 8/19/2009
AWW!so SAD!...i wuv it...
xxbochixx chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
Oh sh*t! Deidara killed himself...-sniff-

Wow, their love overpowered death... :D

Love this!