Reviews for A PosterBoy, Just Like My Father
Azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/7
This was adorable. Love your Remus.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
The old bastard Dumbledore fucked up Harry's personality by sending him to live with the Dursleys
beesbruh chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
this was dumb and cute
ohmyfancan chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Oh wow! This is AWESOME! Not just the story line but your actual style of writing is unique :) really draws you in.
And I love how you've got Remus talking about his marauder days, about James XD cuz you don't get much of that in the books even though one of the main things about Harry's appearance is his likeness to James. That line that Lupin said, "You can't possibly look at harry and think of James" is something that I think would happen to a lot of people who knew James -friends, teachers ect.
Sometimes if I'm being moody and don't want to cheer up I think about how hard it must be for Remus and Sirius to be around Harry. To look at him and see their best friend (and of course Lily)
But I think that both Remus and Sirius would tell stories or mention them more often that what was in the books. I mean Harry is his own person and while there are similarities there are also major differences. I think Harry would have been even more like James if the latter had lived, cuz there are things you pick up from your parents without realising it - gestures, expressions and stuff.
I also love how you pointed out the differences between them, Harry's shyness to James' confidence ect.

It's fantastic XD XD XD
Also it's pretty cool to see Remus let loose and relax a bit. He's always a little bit uptight, especially in HBP
nayin17 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Sequel please
mcfuz chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
THIS WAS BRILLIANT! Loved it, so, so much. xoxo
GINGERWEASLEY2 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
so funny, really good. i couldnt stop laughing
MissEMT chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
well written and very funny!
Arabella Lily Potter chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Yeah, Harry dies have a thing for Red-heads. I can just imagine James II and Albus having a thing for red heads as well. Its hereditory. I like that Remus noticed. Great story:)
brilliant incandescence chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
The whole George gesturing thing was hilarious. Great story.
The Optimistic Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Very cute!
Tinkerbell79 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I enjoyed this - it is very sweet and reminiscent. I like how you wrote Lupin and the comparisons you made between James and Harry.

Of course my favorite part is the glimpses we get of Harry crushing on Ginny - aw.

Good work!

Tink :)
The Black Quill chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
xxNewNamexx chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
ROTFLMAO!
MissTwilightFFS chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I really like this, write more?