Reviews for Could've Been, Might've Been
lostinshanghai chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
Please finish. I want to see how Neji wins Ten Ten's heart.
Reesee girl chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
This story is getting really interesting and it's good! Pretty pleaseeeee keeping writing! I'm anxious to know what will happen next XD
Ryuuketsu No Bara chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
YES YOU DO!
SharinganShinobi007 chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
Pleeease update soon. Loving this story!
Fate chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
Its so interesting !Tenten has to end up with Neji! Update soon!
jasmineflowr19876 chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
are you going to make this a gaaten or a nejiten in the end? please make it a gaaten! there aren't enough good fanfictions about them!
sunny-baby-angel chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
I'm excited about the plan! Woot! Will they succeed? Nonetheless, I'm still torn between Neji and Gaara haha. They both are super lovable, although Neji may have been acting a lot like a jerk in the recent chapters. I'm definitely hooked! Can't wait for the update! ~
sunny-baby-angel chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
A really poignant chapter, I must say! I really love how the drama was delivered. I love Neji, Tenten and Gaara more and more! Keep up the wonderful job! _
Young Goodman Brown chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
AHAHAHAH.

oh lord. i can't wait for the next chapter-and the climax waiting to happen! this time, if neji screws it up, she'll be unable to make her escape before he can try to redeem himself. thank goodness for meddlesome friends, i guess...?

also, i really like the way you write these two-a burgeoning romance between two close friends is always difficult, and i think you convey the constant give and take very well. (revealing feelings and then taking it back, wanting to push things forward while protecting oneself, trying to gauge the other's feelings before giving even an inch) though i can't help but feel bad for gaara already T_T

ah well! awesome story, keep it up :)
Tani Hunter chapter 11 . 2/9/2012
Brilliant! Love it! Possibly the BEST NejiTen I've read yet... although I feel really sorry for Gaara who has to be one of my favourite Naruto Characters after the blond bombshell and his silverhaired sensei. Although I love the Hyuuga prodigy too. Man there's gonna be serious shit! And Lee, Naruto, Ino and Sakura better run for the hills, because if Neji doesn't get hold of them, Gaara will. And if he doesn't, then Tsunade will- and if she doesn't, Tenten will- and let's just say none of them will show any form of mercy on the four match makers! Evil laugh! LOVE IT!
Sayori Hollyhood chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
Gaara getting his rico swave on. Lol looking foward to the update. Keep up the hard work.
eheidipark chapter 11 . 1/18/2012
Amazing.. Please update soon!
OasisSerenity chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
I wonder what happens next! Ino and Sakura went through a lot of work! Update soon, I'm dying waiting for chapter 12!
Brown Eyed Shinobi chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
dun dun duuuunnn. neji gonna be maaad! ino and sakura gonna diiiiie! great job
Kotori chapter 11 . 1/13/2012
Would be interesting and humorous if Naruto given Neji not just sleeping pill,but sleeping pill with aphrodisiac and Neji will do something what he wanted ...