Reviews for Mistake
JosieFinyx chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I went through my favorites' list and decided to reread this. I was shocked when I found out that I'd forgotten to review. Well done! I love Alice's reaction to her slip up and Jasper's reaction to her reaction. The ending was hilarious and sweet.
Olgakk chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Thankgod for Jasper!
FlyFeather chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Beautiful story, really. One day the roles would be reversed.
IJG chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Nice to see the roles reversed for a change.
shalu chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Beautiful and well-done. Thank you.
MaleficentKnits chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
haunting... this is the first time I've read a story where Alice loses control... you've written Jasper in such a loving, understanding way an unusual role reversal of the two... well done. I truly enjoyed this.
Ali.Wolfe.XoXo.OxOx chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Thankyou for writing that it was truly beautiful...you have a real talent in writing please continue...write me back ...Xoxoxo 3
just drifting chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Hehe, Alice killed me! My name's Elsa. Haha. Except, I'm not very artistic. Anyway, I liked it a lot. It's nice to read something where Alice does something bad.
istandcorrected chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
So, I really like your banner for this over on twilighted.

"But the monster saw only red." I like that the bloodlust within her is shown almost as a seperate being here, demanding control.

Coherent thougths escape me, but I enjoy Jasper's practical approach to comforting and caring for Alice. He's almost mechanical, planning what to say and what to do, yet his love is unquestionalbe at the same time.

I liked this. Thanks for sharing it : )
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
so so so good. perfect charecterization. i love it.
MegaScene chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
omg this is so sweet! i love it!
Sidney Ella Ford chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
This is super sweet. It's traumatic for Alice, though. An interesting mixture...
luinrina chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This was a nice read, and I enjoyed how you described Alice's emotions through Jasper's eyes. I felt bad that she slipped, but that can happen to any of them, any day, at any time.

Great job. Loved it.
SignedSealedWritten chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
This was absoloutly just adorable! I love angst when its mixed like this, especially Jalice ones. It's always interesting to read a oneshot about Alice slipping, because its usually the other way around. His reaction and her reaction were just to the t perfect.
forbes06 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I loved this! Its was really interesting to see it flipped, Alice being the one who screwed up and not Jasper.

It was beautifully written, and I think you got Jasper down really, really well.