Reviews for Secret Valentine
NeverQuiteFinished chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I do find myself believing Peter would do just this. Very good :)
ab89us chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Very cute with an excellent kiss!
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Im a sucker for secret Valentines :D and this was super extra sweet. loved the quotes. loved the kiss. loved the story
psychncislover chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
that was sooooo cute!
amyylasee chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
love it.
Something Simpler chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Here's an early valentine's... or late one :D

I love the interaction between these two, you write it so well everytime :D
piratesmiley chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Oh my gosh! I have to say, I expected to be cheesy, but it really was excellent! :) I like that he lied first. I makes sense, and it's very in-character. Great job!
Nights Sleepless chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Aww, that one was really cute. Love the 'SWEET-HEART' message. I really liked it when he called her that in the first ep. Happy Late Valentines Day! Thanks for the smile :)
Zaedah chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
As a woefully single person slightly past the expected marrying age, I have come to loathe Valentine's Day. (Plus I don't like chocolate and am allergic to flowers). But you might have redeemed the entire sentiment of giving message hearts and such with this. Because more than is healthy, I love Bolivia!

Cute little mystery (was it Petey, was it the cow?) and nicely wrapped up with a smooch.
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Aw, that was really sweet. I loved it. I have a few fics that I really need to post, but I've been so busy, lol.

I really did like this, though.

~MM
Matriaya chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Great job! This was my first Fringe fic i've ever read, and I'm glad I picked this one. a very nice post-V-day bit of sweet to read.
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Bravo! That was really sweet!

I love how you had Olivia confused for a little.

I love this just the way it is, but wouldn't it have been fun if Mr. Jones had sent her a valentine?
MicheleBelles chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Ahh! that was so cute. I totally loved it. That was really well done. I hope you write more!
TheFrenchMermaid chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I so love fluffy valentine stories xD

nice one ;)
oranfly chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Aw that was too sweet! There really aren't as many fantastic Bolivia kisses in fanfiction, but yours definitely made the top 5! Thanks for the read :)