Reviews for What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
ThousandxSunny chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
oh the sarcasm and crack is strong in this one XD i still have no freakin clue as to why Naruto always...ALWAYS gets fox tails and ears when he time travels (in other fics) and why Kyuubi turns into a woman, why she falls in love with naruto and why he suddenly starts to act nice (although if the fic was out recently, it would make sense since they're friends now)
hunter chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
wow!
*bows down before your awesomeness*
GOD TOUCHED YOU I SAY!
tenchifew chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Nice one!
Thank you for writing.
dxm2000 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
F*** YES! All your stories are wins!
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Heh...
S.R.457 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
O.O...10/10
enRei chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
AWESOME! Its so crackish and Terry Pratchett style too! I adore the part when they fight about how to time travel logically. Also, all that out-of-character things. And Naruto, seriously, we all know Kishimoto-sensei loves Sasuke. I don't know where exactly was your head when you thought about kicking him out of the story. You just made it worse for yourself.
linkhyrule5 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
See, that's why you always assume that realistic cosplayers are the real thing! Then you don't get bruised jaws - you just get confused cosplayers instead :p.
dddssd chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Time travel is soooo much fun. There acutally is one decent time travel fic though, that I know of. It pokes fun at the whole idea too. On the random off chance you wanna read it

It's for a good cause, I swear
Plus-44 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
"Uchiha Sasuke. Everyone hates him. He's by far the worst person in our entire universe. He's boring and he goes from having a bad personality to having no personality at all and he's stealing everyone else's spotlight and everyone would be much better off if he never existed! Tell him that."

i couldnt agree more
Unsigned chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Some very good ideas...
anitosh sovereignty chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This has to be the most hilarious mockfics I've read, lmao! This is so funny, and the ending was freaking hilarious! Thank you! Seriously, thank you.
wubbzy chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Holy crap, this is so hilarious my stomach hurt. I swear I had to read a lot of parts over again, just because it was so damn funny.

"Well kid, rather than attempt to answer all of that, let me just say this: What I'm proposing to do is to take the Laws of Nature, Balance, Time, Space and Reason, and metaphorically line them up and tell them to bend over for me. Why the HELL are you trying to make something like that logical?"

Damn, that part, I couldn't control my self! It was so hilarious. great job on this. You're awesome man.
The Flying Taco chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
lol I laughed when the guy said that Sasuke would be getting some new power ups. lol win
Reviewers Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Great Fic!

"You act like I do this all the time."

"You said you did!"

"Now your acting like I never lied to you before."

Priceless