Reviews for Secrets Always Get Out
LAVenus111213 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Cool very nice job! Keep going! _
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
O my god please post the next chapter! I want to read more
kk chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
where is the second chapt?
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I can't wait for the next update!
nekoluvur3120 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
You suck ****
T.K. Andrews chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I think Atticus might actually write love poems in his notebook. Is Taryn Jaden's twin sister? Becasue I've read it somewhere before in another fic. PLease update soon!
kk chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
r u gonna finish? if yes go on!
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I love this! write more soon1 Please...PLEASE PUH-LEaASE! :D
beingVague chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
nice! update soon!
surveycorpsjean chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I like it. update soon
MP Shananigans chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
great job so far you should keep updating this one
Stardust Dragon chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Can't wait till the next chapter comes. Keep up the good work. I wonder what Atticus is gona do next?
Luna Moon Godess chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Umm... Well that was... Something. Sorry it's just I've been reading well made fanfics for so long that my mind just go blank when a new writer asks me to read theirs. Umm... Well let's see. First: Always start a new paragraph when someone speaks. Doing so helps organize the story. If the same person is talking you don't have to do so.

“Are you his queen?” yelled a reporter. Taryn sweatdropped.

“ARE YOU NUTS? We are brother and sister, and I already have a boyfriend so shut up and back off!” she yelled.

Second: Descriptions are a must to help readers form the picture you're trying to show.

“Are you his queen?” yelled a reporter (pushing a microphone to the young girls mouth). Taryn sweatdropped (and roughly pushed it back).

“ARE YOU NUTS? We are brother and sister, and I already have a boyfriend so shut up and back off!” she yelled (as she brought her hand into a fist shaking it with great fury).

Third: Scene transitions you can do in two ways. Describing or Line Break. From what I can see the one you are trying to do is the line break. You have to state in the line break where the characters are now at that part of the story.

The four got on the bus, paid the fee, and left the reporters behind.

Lastly don't be offended of my critique please. I'm just stating to you what others have said to me about my first stories. It was a pokemon self-insert fic that I have deleted. Don't give up. You'll get the hang of the many rules of fanfic writing eventually.
Dragon Ninja 1138 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
this one is a real laugh! How old is atticus in this one? I think Atticus is a jackass obsessed with romance, but whatever floats your boat, What the hell is he planning with that paper?