Reviews for Solo
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Aww, poor Watson. Missing Mary on Valentine's Day.
secretsmiling chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Aww - this was so sweet! I especially loved Holmes' fuming at Mycroft (it made me laugh) and the exchange between Holmes and Watson at the end (very touching)!

Brilliant, as always! Please continue writing :-)

Xena

x
Westron Wynde chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
"The worst had come; he had gotten to the age where he began to take notice of things in skirts." ROTFLOL! Brilliant!

Really enjoyed that, especially the nice twist at the end.
Pompey chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Oh, you slasher you, that last line can be read in a couple of ways! ;) Nice touch with Wiggins too.

Poor Watson, though. We do love to torture him. (Although given that I read "Gourmet" before this one, I was positive this was THAT story as told from Holmes's perspective.)
anon-acct chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Oh, that's so nice! Lovely to see a nonromantic V-day fic. :3 You had a great voice for Holmes, here- I could really see this.

The end line was my favourite bit, though. It's so... I dunno. It's the way he's happy even though the circumstances aren't exactly so, what with Watson being a little sad over Mary's death. But it's so /Holmes/, to react to the fact like that. :) Works excellently.
Cat chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
What a cute vignette! Thank you :)
The Fool's Hope chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I was under the impression that I reviewed this story, but then I clicked "submit" and the window just went blank. So if you get two reviews from me, apologies.

But it's worth reviewing twice! Poor lonely Holmes, finding himself all alone on Valentine's day... and poor Watson, trying to find Mary on the traditionally romantic holiday. The ending was perfect, just the right amount of sweetness and humor. I was laughing and aww-ing all the way through, especially at some of the images of Valentine's day cheer (Wiggins WASHED? this must be big ;D) Very well done!
DetectiveMarlowe chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I wonder who Wiggins was getting flowers for? Perhaps the sole girl in the irregulars?
FoggyKnight chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Aww to Watson :).

Haha to Holmes's reaction at seeing Watson.
aragonite chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
LOLOL!

You kept turning the tables on me with that one! Mycroft! Wiggins! Mrs. Hudson! And Holmes' final conclusion...that deserves being put in a short-story anthology somewhere...
reflekshun chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Bittersweet. I can appreciate Holmes' and Watson's feelings, and see things you described through their eyes. They kept to their own light. As always, thank you for sharing. I hope you share more soon.
KCS chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Ok, I believe I'm in love. With this story.

Just what I needed after a boring, mundane day full of housework and mindless people. *hugs fic*

BTW, I want to learn how to slam /open/ a door.