Reviews for Cutting With Style
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! I LOVE THIS , THIS IS LIKE A FLIPIN MASTERPIECE! XD I love the ending when they went all ghetto , and gaara was all like 'dinner ain't the same with out them fried birdies' when I read that I was like damn straight! this is just...*sighs* amazing ;w; great job!
superhappy chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Loved your hair in your profile! It's beautiful man.
Violet in Technicolor
TheBunnyYouHitWithYourCar chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Unexpected towards the end, yeah... a bit confusing, but as a humour-oriented fanfiction, it quite well fulfills its purpose.

Sasori the hairdresser. How I'd love to get my hair cut by him.

Well done.
Itachiz Waz Takenz chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
WOW! That is so freaking funny and awesome! XD And your epic I'M SO PUNTUAL! was COOOOL! XD
CC chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Omg I'm just re reading this Over and over again and still can't believe how you managed to turn the story into something so hilarious xDDD
SasoriGurl chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
all I have to say is that, that was the most random fanfic i've eva read and i loved every word xD I read this fanfic like 50 times and never got tired of it! All i can say is MAKE MORE!
raralovesrock chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
YAYz! Ireland mentioned in a Naru fic! Thats where me is from! :L!

LoL! I loved the ending! Twas awesome dude!
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I loved the part about jumping off a bridge.

Keep writing,

Chief General chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Oh. My. God.

I loved it so much that if I could have, I would have vomited ten times. And I would have been laughing right through it.

Cutting With Style is a walking piece of orgasm. Sorry to put it like that, but that's the only way I can describe it.

I love love love love you!

Neon Souffle chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
That's hilarious. XD God, I'm dying over here. I gotta find my inhaler before I suffocate...

amethystsmoke chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
i have an account, just to lazy to log in... that just shows how lazy i am.

so random. funny. no plot, but still good.
Luna Seine Louve chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
what the hell is this! bald! that's so not sexy Gaara!
Grape Icies chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
*DIES OF LAUGHTER!* OMG! I'm bursting into hysterics here! XD Awesome story!
denise134 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
that was stupid in a good way...Like whos line is it anyway. I enjoyed im laughing as i'm writing this
Mel's Merleawe chapter 1 . 5/25/2009