Reviews for Where's My Cookie?
chill13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
So cute! I like parent/child bonding. You did good. And Vlad wanting a cooking was just hilarious!

This is one of the ONLY HHaW stories that isn't a Jojo romance. So gland I found one. And a good one at that.
selenathestormhawk chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
It's so cute! BTW where's MY cookie? I didn't get a cookie
makeydakeydakey21 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
realy cool. but to my understanding katies a yak. a small furry one!
Sparrowlover chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I usually don't like things even if they're slightly corny, but you write it well! I LOVE IT!
KiraKira-Kirimi chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Aww, adorable! I think this was a wonderful ending to the movie, and it nicely wraps everything up. (I always wondered if Jojo's dad had ACTUALLY figured it out yet . . .)

Very, very good. :)
puddingcup chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
heh, i thought this was cute! :D

i love Dr. Larue... she's like an older sister i never had...
Thrayonlosa chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Love seeing you make a HHaW fanfic! I really enjoyed this. I didn't expect you to butcher Jojo like everyone else does, so I can't say I'm relieved, but I am glad to see one of the very few non-emo, Gary-Stu Jojo. Bravo for that and for including a lot of the cast! The Noolians get so little attention. Heck, even Horton's ignored for the most part. I also like how you had Ned not do a -complete-, 100% about-face over Jojo not wanting to be mayor...since he's had his heart set on it so much, and he just strikes me as the type to just keep on hoping about it. And the ending? Oh god, how sweet. Love it.

Anyway, sorry for the lame review. I'm no good at them.
theapexpredat0r chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Aw, that was sweet. I loved it.

Katie's a baby yak. I don't know what Tommy is, tho.

Anywho, I'm adding to my favorites.
pachysam chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Great story.

I liked how the two Kangaroos played a part, and how Horton introduce his friends to the Whos.
Aerwiya chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aww cute. I loved the movie and you did a good job writing this piece.