Reviews for A wonderful treatment
MeHo chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
djkdwjgajgkjnsidjfkgnslkjtrskvcrwmfijkcmlx,sroejsbfgocvyvcskjjhutvstrnelijsgtbir
YanaChanAnimeAndGreek22 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
THIIIIS IISSSS SOOOOOOO SWEEEEETTT! I LOOOVE IT! .
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Lols man. Your lemons are ncaa! Keep writing more
Darkest Nightmare's Dread chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I liked it. Julie, and I believe you won't mind me saying this, is such a naughty bitch. Good idea, making Ben responsible. If you ever need a beta for a future Ben 10 fanfic, I'm available. I support Ben/Any Girl.
dragoman12 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
freackin epic
Anime Fan 295647 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
cool
lycan13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Very good for a first time, and if you needa friend, you can talk to me, i'm weird to.
sunshine and tears chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Talk about H-O-T...:)
Mary Foster chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
i loved x3
ShawolandAplus23 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Not too bad for a first time, but there is still lots of room for improvement. Good job though, I love how u made fun of kevin
Anushka chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
i love u, u have amazing chapters and pls keep on writing cus i am your big fan..
moellerman chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Magnificent, A nice Lemon. Also a good thing to pair Ben&Julie it stand true to the original intentions the makers of the series had. By the way I agree with TEAMJakeward101. There is only ONE reason that Kevin would have those condoms GWEN. So you are also hinting that Kevin fucks Gwen. Or planning to do it at least. Because honesty, why else should he have them?.
122boy chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Nice story
jamknife chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
love it, just loved it so much. although jullie should of bled from the cunt while ben exited and entered her because she was a virgin