Reviews for Always Dreaming
Charese chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
I hope you posted it
Godzilla720 chapter 24 . 12/19/2011
You did WAY to many author notes! I'm sorry but that just ruined the story!:l
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 23 . 2/4/2011
please update! i luv it!
Kiki chapter 22 . 2/1/2011
I really like ur storys I hope u can update soon n don't believe any of those bitches their just a bunch of jealous people who r total idiots don't stop writing bcuz of them I'm kianna by the way :]]
MissNikita chapter 19 . 1/27/2011
Please continue this story I'm loving it
Warriorgirl11 chapter 23 . 10/13/2010
Lisha K chapter 21 . 7/24/2010
I know how much this hurts...thats why I've stopped writing my stories. But please don't do what I did. Write for your sake, not for anyone elses. I know I'm not the only one to say this, but your stories are really good and I can't wait for more. I think all your readers will know that it is your story. I can't believe someone would do this. Is there anyway you can contact the site and say, hey...tierney121 is plagerizing my story?

whether you can or not, please continue the story and try not to think about what a bitch (excuse my french) this girl is. ]
teamjazzler chapter 21 . 7/24/2010
ew. get her told! x
TwilightGirl18 chapter 20 . 6/21/2010
hey.. im really sorry about the death but ur story is awesome! i love it! i read wake up call and the beginning of this one all today cuz i liked it so much... i couldnt stop reading it... so i hope u can update as soon as possible! :)
laceyndom chapter 20 . 5/29/2010
my condolences to the family :(
ladadidadi chapter 20 . 5/4/2010
oh it's ok. i understand how it feels to lose someone. i'm sorry for ur loss. hope you feel better!

love, nicole (ur fan of stories) :) Just be happy!
story a day chapter 20 . 4/26/2010
i'm really sorry for your loss. All your readers are thinking about you and your family at this time.

revivetheworld chapter 20 . 4/4/2010
hey , i send my condolences ( i think thats the word ) and i hope you feel better soon. & i love your stories they are amazing ! 3
AnUnbrokenHorse aka RushtonElf chapter 20 . 3/17/2010
I'm really enjoying this story. I am so glad that you decided t make a sequel, that was the right choice.

Hope you are feeling better!

xriar0ckzx chapter 20 . 2/28/2010