Reviews for My Sweet Valentine
OMG! I love this!
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Sweet!
xyuffiex chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I myself quite like the human Doctor. ) Sad, that there aren't much stories of him. Of course I love the real Doctor just as much, even more. D But then, it really is somehow Rose Tyler's happy ending.

But then I trully believe that your story Heartbeat is real. D Yes, it is. He simply had to go back to Rose, he just couldn't leave her there.

Either way, I love your stories! You are simply brilliant! _
timano chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
A fun little story that proves that even if you don't have your cake, you can still eat it too.

Er, never mind.

9 out of 10 stars.
addictedtofantasy chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This was a lovely little fic.

Human!Doctor baking a cake (in a pink apron no less) for Rose. It's such a domestic situation.

I love how you set this only 6 weeks after the beach and in a few paragraphs, managed to show the reader the situation they were in whilst not avoiding the many problems of Rose coming to terms with her new Doctor. Many post JE fics don't do this very well and considering this was your first, it was extremely well done. I think for me, it was this sentence that summed all this up: "But somewhere, somehow, along the way she had fallen in love with this human version of him as well."

I am favoriting this. Now I should probably go and attempt to read Heartbeat now. Hope your Valentine's Day was a good one.
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Hey,

I'm going to tell you something that will make you tons of happy. I never ever put a story in my favorites unless I absolutely loved it. I think I only have like three stories that are my absolute favorite. (Trust me I've been on fanfic for years.) And yours has just been added to this list.

It was the perfect thing to end my day. Simply perfect. I loved how you surprised me with The Doctor being the human one. And I loved how you made it seem just like a normal day between them two. Wonderful work.

Ciao.