Reviews for The Troubles Of Teething
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Can't wait to see how dean reacts to her first date
Dresdenwithlove chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Oh,what a lovely story! I always want to read stories about mpreg.
Anyway, I'd like to translate this article into Chinese if that's OK with you. I'll credit you fully and post the translation .com (registration-required). Thank you so much!
puffin chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This was great along with the first one but what about a prequel as to how they got together and how Rose came to be. If you did write one can you please let me know.
puffin
XxZessxX chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Really sweet. Yeah Dean has raised sam so he knows what he does. That'll help
I like it!
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Gosh this was awesome (did I really say gosh?) I loved it. please please I am begging you to update "Crazy Love"
Awennra chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
cool :)
Wragziez chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Love it, so sweet!
yaoilover6969 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
i liked this one please keep on writing mpreg supernaural stories i love them.
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
yes please more more more

so sweet story and very real my little sister drive me crazy with her teeth
MysticFireBlood chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Nice follow up.
nootia chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I love this story so sweet the sam and dean family I wish you would right a full chapter story on how rosie came about but I take what I can get great job can't wait for more
laffertyluver23 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
so you kinda have to write a prequel...well you don't have to, but it would much appreciated!lol
LoveWithoutLimits chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
plz plz write the prequel! i loved this, it was so sweet and simple and a nice read, i love how u show dean in this :)

Really REALLY great work :D
Pa001 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Again-I like this story (It could be longer... but that doesnt matter :)) Please-write prequel-I would really like to read it.
StoryTagger chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Hehe, I'm right there with you when it comes to procrastination...wow. The story was really good, I think that is one of the things that occur that newbie parents always miss...