Reviews for Dead Accord
lzdiva4 chapter 16 . 8/19
Another good story. You have definitely become someone I can count on for an enjoyable read.
lzdiva4 chapter 8 . 8/19
I guess that means Eric and crew are here.
lzdiva4 chapter 6 . 8/19
Not surprised Quinn's in the middle of this. It's not the first time he's been deep in the mix when trouble found Sookie. Hope she can hold out until the troops arrive.
lzdiva4 chapter 3 . 8/19
Wow, that was intense! I never liked what Niall did in "Gift Wrap" and I'm glad Claudine lit into him and called him on his misguided actions. Now he better work with Eric to get her back.
MiniLover chapter 16 . 10/12/2015
I love this series, the more of these stories I read. They're amazing and wonderfully written! Your characters are very complex and intriguing. I loved this story and will be moving right on to the next one.
MiniLover chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Great first chapter. I love Pam and I'm so glad Sookie accepted her gift graciously.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 14 . 7/20/2012
Thank you! This is exactly why i thought it was b.s. when Sookie didn't fight for Eric in the later books. No one else could ever be enough and it would be painful to be away from him. I love your writing.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
Swooning ! Loved this exchange with Eric. Bravo !
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Love the word of the say banter! Really, really love it.
bethelove chapter 16 . 11/11/2011
Great story here.
bib2009 chapter 16 . 10/7/2011
Thank you that was a great story!
bib2009 chapter 15 . 10/7/2011
Go sookie!
bib2009 chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
Apart from the bit about Eric killing his maker, which is so totally off canon! Can see why Eric was hesitant to explain blood bond! Glad sookie was willing to listen more or less calmly. And politics with felipe and all the noses out of joint with eric's success is great as rings true, no action without consequence, realistic is good!
bib2009 chapter 12 . 10/7/2011
Ok, now feeling a little sympathy for quinn, just a little, still absolutely no excuse in the world for not even picking up the damn phone to call sookie after Rhodes, I don't care how busy was with his mum and sister, if you care about someone, you make time. He just wasn't very smart despite all his talents, as sook pointed out, he hated the vampires for putting him in the pits but it was humans who hurt his mum and created situation when he had to turn to the vamps for help... Sookie would have accepted he had obligations to his family but just to leave her hanging like that. Glad she finally told Eric about andre. And glad Eric was honest about niall's role ie he wasn't there on his own. Curios about the blood magic and totally agree with sookie's caution to Eric not to trust Niall ie that Niall wld allow the blood exchange to give Eric an advantage over Niall without some other compensatory factor... Excellent plotting! Also loved eric's misunderstanding sookie's question re the hole on her wall, very funny scene! That vamp, can be so literal!
bib2009 chapter 11 . 10/7/2011
Thalia! What a crack-up, she is out pam ing pam! I laughed out loud when she turned back to ask if she cld just kill rasul and cone straight back! Loved eric's reply and that earlier Thalia admitted that she detested working at the bar!