Reviews for What Is and What Should Never Be
Bowserbutt chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Great story,I only first watch the BTTF trilogy in

Nov. 14 2014

DESTIINATION TIME

and I automatticly fell in love with the movies,the cartoon was terrible so because of people like you the story continues
D.J. Scales chapter 12 . 2/18/2015
Nice
EmmettMcFly55 chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
Interesting work. Though I'm sure the Marty's are interested in comparing lives - a chance they'll most likely never get again - I could see the visitors being anxious to hurry up. They would probably wish for the world to go back to normal - before they get erased from existence.
EmmettMcFly55 chapter 10 . 10/16/2009
Good chapter, even though it was filled with musical things, which wasn't really too interesting to me.

Interesting twist at the end, though. I wonder how Local Marty managed to figure out that the diagrams were for a time machine so easily - and I'm kind of curious as to what they're going to tell him. After all, Local Doc barely knows Local Marty, and it's not like he has any immediate proof for it. That sounds like an interesting mess you'll have to fix.
Freebird87 chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
The Screwballs is a good name for Marty's band.
EmmettMcFly55 chapter 8 . 3/22/2009
This part of the story is really interesting. I think this is one of my favourites, among your stories - as the altered world seems really fascinating.

Well, I'm looking forwards to reading more! This is an amazing story!
EmmettMcFly55 chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
Nice chapter! I'm intruiged by the changes between the two realities. I'm looking forwards to more!
My Reality is Fiction chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
Hurry! Hurry to the saloon! : )

On to Chapter 2!
EmmettMcFly55 chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
This is a fascinating chapter. This is actually Jennifer's first time, visiting the TP/Clayton timeline. Maybe you should've added something in, in this chapter, to express Jenn's fascination at the ravine being called 'Clayton', as she always knew it as Eastwood. Still, it's good. Please update soon!
EmmettMcFly55 chapter 4 . 3/16/2009
Interesting new chapter. I'm looking forwards to Ghost Town Hill Valley.

Also, you made a little mistake in the fifth-before last sentence, as you used Verne's name twice instead of Jules and Verne's names.
chrisfardell chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
This is a good story so far. Well done.
EmmettMcFly55 chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
Good chapter! I have to admit that I'm actually looking forward to the reality changing part.

Are you saying that, until now, Marty and Jennifer never time travelled outside of Hill Valley? Weird. Well, it's your opinion.

Update soon!
Freebird87 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This is a great story so far.
My Reality is Fiction chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Great first chapter! I can't wait to read more!

: )
EmmettMcFly55 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Nice chapter! I'm looking forward to when the real reality changing enters the story. That'll be interesting.