Reviews for Paper doll
Guest chapter 25 . 11/19/2014
Cntinue pleaseee
XristinaLucy chapter 25 . 6/30/2014
I really like the story it's very interesting :)
Guest chapter 25 . 6/22/2014
Continue please. I don't why i read it just now, really different it is for other story of ShizNat, please don't drop it
natalia.aguilar.33633 chapter 25 . 1/5/2014
waaaaaaaa espero vuelvas pronto y sigas el fic xD
topsy krets chapter 25 . 6/10/2013
wow. just read your story today.

have you dropped this already author-san? T-T

seeing that it was updated almost 4 years ago, one could only wish for another update.

i'm curious about mai's involvement. what was the 'lie'? mai's being cruel to natsuki. what's takumi's involment? who is mai tokiha really?

how did shizuru die? what was in the diary? what had happen during the festival?

is natsuki really dying? or is it mai's doings?

there are gray areas and too many questions left unanswered. i really do hope that you continue this whenever you have time.

please do update again sometime soon. will be patiently waiting till then.

thank you author-san.
according2Angie chapter 25 . 11/21/2012
Oh, this is a major teaser! I wish there's another chapter(s) to go on reading - fascinating story, J-crusader! Thank you for sharing it with us and I hope you will return to finish the story someday (soon). Happy Thanksgiving!
mosies chapter 25 . 9/27/2012
a rather unique and interesting story you have here. unfortunately the last update had been quite some time ago. do you plan to continue?
Yuki chapter 25 . 8/19/2012
Just coming thru your writing here. Captivating plot you made in Paper Doll. I'd love to be taken into the depths of the seemingly intriquing happenning between Shiz, Nat and Mai. Cant hardly wait fo the updates.
Kajskk chapter 25 . 3/21/2012
This is truly an interesting story you have here. I find this whole Paper Doll-Business really intriguing. I wonder with what means and lengths Natsuki went to create Shizuru and why she indeed has the very essence of Fujino Shizuru. Which also obviously leads me to wonder why and of what Natsuki is dying, and if that would come to be, what would happen to Shizuru.

Shizuru herself is an interesting character. So clueless but still caries herself the same way as the "original" would. Her way to see things are truly remarkable and intriguing. What does she truly wish for and will she ever get it?

The last one is Mai, though I at first didn't understand quite her true purpose to this story. I'm starting to see that she plays a key role in this long and old chain of events. I'm truly glad that you've also managed to give her a mature nature, unlike otherwise. Where people, regardless of the age of the character, tend to make them behave as teens still. You on the other hand has most certainly made them surpass that, which I think you can especially see in Mai and perhaps Natsuki.

This is the second, unfinished, story I've read from yours and I hope that one day you might perhaps decide to finish them, with that excellent and capturing writing skills of yours. I have decided to keep read, because quite frankly, one can tell that you've put some real effort into it. Not just the characters and their development, but also the story. Which I must say is quite rare (Normally people tend to focus on one or the other more, or in worst case scenario, forget about both of them)

So with that said, I shall move on. But I'm hoping for a future update, even if it was a long time ago you did one... Is that even correct grammar? Oh well

Until Then

PostoronnimV chapter 25 . 2/2/2012
So much love this fic! Amazing story!

Hope you will continue this one!
Ba dum tas ajsjdnxk chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
Judging she has no past, and how the man looked at her, and the name of the story..

oOYuuOo chapter 25 . 8/28/2011
I really enjoyed reading the story! Thank you!

I want to know more of it! The mystery of the story still remains and I wanna figure it out~ So please continue this story. Pretty please? :3

I'm looking forward for the next chapter! :3
ako2project chapter 14 . 2/13/2011
Wow very nicely done.

thx for writing
ako2project chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
wow it was nice... really.- thx for writing