Reviews for Earning Eternity
Jasmine32 chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
An absolutely gorgeous story. Very well written I actually cried when he got to see Buffy again.
paola chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
hey! wicked. really neat. yeah, characters were off, but wouldn't be nice if you used their...real..."personalities," now would it? anyway, luv...er...way to go!
Melinda chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
First fanfic to make me cry. Good job.
n. bjelica chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
Awwwww. :) Very nice!
xQTxPiEx23 chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
This was a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful story. It's one of the best I've read. Keep it up, you're a wonderful writer!
Myth chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
It was one of the best i've read, and not just cause it was about Buffy and Spike.
Veranda chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
Beautiful. One of the best Buffy fics I've come across. Keep up the great work! You have amazing talent.

~Vera
Jackie chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
Good story! Made me all teary! Had to grab tissues!
crow1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
Really wonderful. I'm a dude and it was sad for me. Thanks for giving the community this story.
Tiffany chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
That was really, really good!You acually made me crie, and that takes alot, I didn't even crie in Gon With the Wind!
Greenlee chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
It was a good story, but too long and sad.
Jemi chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
I absolutely loved this fic. This is beyond brilliant. I got all choked up, it is a romance story in the truest sense. It was beautiful.
asdf chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
Very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very good.
Amy chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
I don't know why, but I cried during this entire fic. Am I crazy? It was so good! Thank you.