Reviews for Just Enjoy The Show
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
Please continue this!
srcrib chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
I can't believe that I didn't review this when I first read it. Anyway, this is an amazing plot idea and I loved who you wrote the characters.

The inside jokes, the background information, everything is well done.

I know that it has been a long time since you updated this but I wish that you can someday continue/finish this.

Great work.
COWSARECOOL chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
LOOOOOOVE IIIIIT! please continue this, its AWESOME!
Katamabob chapter 7 . 5/12/2010
Interesting idea, funny. Any chance of an update? *_*

On a side note, in one of your author's notes you mentioned that you spell checked, but sometimes you use the wrong word. It's generally a typo, but it makes up a real word, so spell checks won't notice it. Like if you wrote 'piece' instead of 'peace' or added a 'd' onto the end of something accidentally. You might want to carefully proof read, spell-check or no.

Either way, really liked it, and aside from a few little typos and grammar mistakes your writing is really great - I really like your stories _

Kate
Ellyanah chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
Cute, I wonder how that's story is going to turn out.
Sauronia chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
This is the best HIMYM fic I've ever read! I'm actually enjoying the dialog, and you have everybody in character. You've captured the feel of the show, with your little jokes slipped right into the dialog. I love it! Please write more, can't wait for the next chapter!
Vera Cobb chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
Another funny chapter. I loved the Ted-Up/Ted-Out/Tedding bit. And you use the flashback device really well.

I think my favourite line though was: “If by that you mean ‘physical activities’, then duh, but I didn’t think I had to write it down.”

I hope to see more soon!
lostsupernaturalheroes chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
Good chapter! I liked the list, it was funny!
Donteatacowman chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
Hee, cute. Ted especially seems in-character. Hm, Robin and tennis? (Fortunately for Barney she apparently hasn't mentioned ice hockey yet. ;))
Donteatacowman chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
Good job. Pleasant reading...

(Even if it's a little short. *hint hint hint*)
RubberSoulRevolver chapter 4 . 3/16/2009
Yay! For a new chapter.

Again it was great work. I'm loving the whole dynamic from almost an opposite couple.

I can't wait to read what you do with Ted now that he found out that Barney is dating "Ted's perfect woman" (even though we all know that Robin is more perfect for Barney).

Update ASAP please!
idioticonion chapter 4 . 3/16/2009
O, I hadn't read part 4! This is so exciting! Is Ted going to fall for Robin? Is Robin going to cheat on Barney with Ted? Wow, this AU BLOWS MY MIND! It's such a brilliant idea that I hate you for thinking of it.

You awesome hateful person. :-D
RubberSoulRevolver chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
I am really liking the premise for this story. How to Lose a Guy is my favourite chick-flick. I love how you have still kept the Barney and Robin characters the same, yet thrown in a whole new element with them already dating.

I can't wait for your next update.
Vera Cobb chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
This is fun! How long can Barney keep being a gentleman for?

I'm looking forward to more.