Reviews for Talk to Me
The L. MMonster chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Loved it! This fic is fucking great!
darkbluebeauty chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
For the record, this is the tenth time I've read this story. It is sheer perfection. You really should continue!
Hotgirlow chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
update soon it's great.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
That's the end? I have to say, I've never read pure smut before, so I'm not quite sure how you decide when to end the fic, but it just doesn't seem over to me. Anyway, I don't think I'm capable of properly reviewing this fic...so...I'll just stop rambling now and leave you to your writing.
A Wilde Handful chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
Great story.

And this may be the most awkward thing I've ever put in a review before, but this chapter described awesome first anal. It's so good when it's good. Of all the people in the world, I think House would probably be the best at it...ever.
DayDreamer077 chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
whoa! I loved it. hot!
DayDreamer077 chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
hmm! Denial denial denial.
DayDreamer077 chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
okay hot! whoa!
hfspc chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Holy Crap.

I wish I could have good dreams like that. I always wake up before anything good happens. And you can NEVER go back to sleep and pick up where you left off.

I am REALLY enjoying your writing!
bloodywolf7 chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
This was my favorite chapter by far. The raw primal need...it was fantastic. I honestly can't explain what I'm trying, and faliling miserably, to do but this chapter...I loved the entire story but this chapter...damn...
blue-peridot chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
oh it's COMPLETE? no fair! i loved the irony here, the contradiction of the trust and caring and comfort between them and the act. good description, too.
blue-peridot chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
it was nice to get some explanation of the emotional part of why, and a glimpse into their actual thoughts. it would still be nice to get some explanation on what kind of relationship they have. and i doubt he's 9 inches, but this is fanfic, i guess... also nice to see her take control.