Reviews for Let's Play
VEENA4 chapter 3 . 6/4
OMG!...
What's going to happen now?
Seriously...u have to finish this... :-(:-(
Please... :'(:'(:'(
kakkn chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
Ah :( I thought this one was a lot of fun but I wish it was finished. Hope you'll come back to it one day. Loving your work :)
inume1227 chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
I wanna seriously kill you! I mean... Oh! Come on! Even the 3rd time? And most of all Kouga?! Oh pls i wanna see what comes next! Can you update ASAP? Pretty pl?
RomanceObsessed chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Please continue!
InuyashaForest chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
I HATE YOU SO MUCH! Before, you were lucky but now I swear I'll kill you. For a game by the way, you should totalllly do Hide and Seek
InuyashaForest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
That was weird for me but I couldn't stop reading. You are one evil son of a bitch .3.
IIMB chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
My god. Fabulous. I have lady blue balls. Well done!
Darkangel665 chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
You are horrible. SMH

I Love It ;)
sapphirecutie chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Love it .
ArmyRabbit chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY FUCKING GOD!
You are a master at teasing! UPDATE PLEASE! ... After Lover Untamed though, Please!
I love how you did the section on their interruption ESPECIALLY! Mood killer but hilarious! ENCORE ENCORE!
Big fan of all of your work! Incredible work darling! Keep it up!
I await for your next update on whatever it is!
Squirrellock chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
I would hate to be Kouga right about now...
fireninjafox chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Please continue
iva chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
omg i love this chapter! i went into full out hysterics when kagomes mother walked in! you should right one about miroku catching them about to have sex! it would like make my whole lfe!
CrescentDragon22 chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
SEROUSLY!Poor inu
mayu05 chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Omg you are evil. Please for the love that is all horny and beautiful update. But for all seriousness I really am enjoy your story it is super cute. I love your style of writing. Don't stop you have a gift.