Reviews for Let's Play
kat chapter 3 . 10/30
honey, i don't want to kill you, i do however want to chain you to the computer until you finish...
loopyjess chapter 3 . 8/18
This was amazing! I hope you can continue it!
readers still wait lol
LUV_ANGEL(offline)
DainaDoll516 chapter 3 . 5/3
Ahhh I'm a fan of yours and I just love your writing. I really hope you update this one soon. Hide and Seek sounds like lots of fun. I follow a few of your stories and look forward to updates on them. )
Bonsai chapter 3 . 10/25/2016
Hide and seek! Oh please oh please update soon
SweetChocolatez chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
This killed me. I'm dead. No more. This is certifiable torture. You are way too good at this. I really hope you do update with hide and seek or any game actually. This is incredibly well written. I couldn't stop reading.
Mirage chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
what a way to Play a game of tag nice story
Otaku Derp Potato chapter 3 . 7/18/2016
I can't kill you because then the story will never get finished. But can I seriously maim you? Jk. I feel so bad for them
RavennaAngelline chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
This is a fun one, and one that I sincerely hope gets finished. I love your stories, and come back to them often, when I'm in need of some saucy Kagome and manly/demony Inuyasha. Keep up the excellent work!
Cutimist chapter 3 . 7/3/2016
Oh please have Inuyasha maim Kouga! I loved these chapters and I would love to read more. I would actually enjoy Kagome helping Inuyasha to maim Kouga. I mean seriously that's three times now! Those two have got to be really sexually frustrated by now! XD
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2016
OH my goodness. I hope that your muse comes back and helps you finish this stOry. The sexual tension is unbelievable. You write great citrus scemes. Please don't give up
Furostomi-chan chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
You are so damn twisted! I love it! I am seriously laughing my ass off, but um wouldn't Kouga smell what they'd been up to, BWAHAHA! You are such a bad green grocer always out of lemons and trying to sell me limes. *whines* I told you I want to make lemonade. Holy flap I didn't realize this was 4 years old, but I know there is a devious mind at work somewhere beyond my screen. ;) Most of the games I can think of are all tag derivatives; except 'Truth or Dare,' that game is cliche and over done. "Flashlight tag' would be a good one though or 'leap-frog'... that could turn interesting quickly.
Cheers my friend, BUHAHA! Kouga!
Furostomi-chan chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
You tease! I love it you are a master of torture. Bless. Stop selling me limes I need to make lemonade. OMG I am laughing like a dork. *sigh* Onward to chapter 3.
Cheers my friend.
Furostomi-chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Dang, you are so good at writing the naughty! Loved it, Cheers my friend!
VEENA4 chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
OMG!...
What's going to happen now?
Seriously...u have to finish this... :-(:-(
Please... :'(:'(:'(