Reviews for Let's Play
Furostomi-chan chapter 3 . 8/10
You are so damn twisted! I love it! I am seriously laughing my ass off, but um wouldn't Kouga smell what they'd been up to, BWAHAHA! You are such a bad green grocer always out of lemons and trying to sell me limes. *whines* I told you I want to make lemonade. Holy flap I didn't realize this was 4 years old, but I know there is a devious mind at work somewhere beyond my screen. ;) Most of the games I can think of are all tag derivatives; except 'Truth or Dare,' that game is cliche and over done. "Flashlight tag' would be a good one though or 'leap-frog'... that could turn interesting quickly.
Cheers my friend, BUHAHA! Kouga!
Furostomi-chan chapter 2 . 8/10
You tease! I love it you are a master of torture. Bless. Stop selling me limes I need to make lemonade. OMG I am laughing like a dork. *sigh* Onward to chapter 3.
Cheers my friend.
Furostomi-chan chapter 1 . 8/10
Dang, you are so good at writing the naughty! Loved it, Cheers my friend!
VEENA4 chapter 3 . 6/4
OMG!...
What's going to happen now?
Seriously...u have to finish this... :-(:-(
Please... :'(:'(:'(
kakkn chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
Ah :( I thought this one was a lot of fun but I wish it was finished. Hope you'll come back to it one day. Loving your work :)
inume1227 chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
I wanna seriously kill you! I mean... Oh! Come on! Even the 3rd time? And most of all Kouga?! Oh pls i wanna see what comes next! Can you update ASAP? Pretty pl?
RomanceObsessed chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Please continue!
InuyashaForest chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
I HATE YOU SO MUCH! Before, you were lucky but now I swear I'll kill you. For a game by the way, you should totalllly do Hide and Seek
InuyashaForest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
That was weird for me but I couldn't stop reading. You are one evil son of a bitch .3.
IIMB chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
My god. Fabulous. I have lady blue balls. Well done!
Darkangel665 chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
You are horrible. SMH

I Love It ;)
sapphirecutie chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Love it .
ArmyRabbit chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY FUCKING GOD!
You are a master at teasing! UPDATE PLEASE! ... After Lover Untamed though, Please!
I love how you did the section on their interruption ESPECIALLY! Mood killer but hilarious! ENCORE ENCORE!
Big fan of all of your work! Incredible work darling! Keep it up!
I await for your next update on whatever it is!
Squirrellock chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
I would hate to be Kouga right about now...
fireninjafox chapter 3 . 10/4/2013