Reviews for Let's Play
Otaku Derp Potato chapter 3 . 7/18
I can't kill you because then the story will never get finished. But can I seriously maim you? Jk. I feel so bad for them
RavennaAngelline chapter 3 . 7/6
This is a fun one, and one that I sincerely hope gets finished. I love your stories, and come back to them often, when I'm in need of some saucy Kagome and manly/demony Inuyasha. Keep up the excellent work!
Cutimist chapter 3 . 7/3
Oh please have Inuyasha maim Kouga! I loved these chapters and I would love to read more. I would actually enjoy Kagome helping Inuyasha to maim Kouga. I mean seriously that's three times now! Those two have got to be really sexually frustrated by now! XD
OH my goodness. I hope that your muse comes back and helps you finish this stOry. The sexual tension is unbelievable. You write great citrus scemes. Please don't give up
Furostomi-chan chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
You are so damn twisted! I love it! I am seriously laughing my ass off, but um wouldn't Kouga smell what they'd been up to, BWAHAHA! You are such a bad green grocer always out of lemons and trying to sell me limes. *whines* I told you I want to make lemonade. Holy flap I didn't realize this was 4 years old, but I know there is a devious mind at work somewhere beyond my screen. ;) Most of the games I can think of are all tag derivatives; except 'Truth or Dare,' that game is cliche and over done. "Flashlight tag' would be a good one though or 'leap-frog'... that could turn interesting quickly.
Cheers my friend, BUHAHA! Kouga!
Furostomi-chan chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
You tease! I love it you are a master of torture. Bless. Stop selling me limes I need to make lemonade. OMG I am laughing like a dork. *sigh* Onward to chapter 3.
Cheers my friend.
Furostomi-chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Dang, you are so good at writing the naughty! Loved it, Cheers my friend!
VEENA4 chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
OMG!...
What's going to happen now?
Seriously...u have to finish this... :-(:-(
Please... :'(:'(:'(
kakkn chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
Ah :( I thought this one was a lot of fun but I wish it was finished. Hope you'll come back to it one day. Loving your work :)
inume1227 chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
I wanna seriously kill you! I mean... Oh! Come on! Even the 3rd time? And most of all Kouga?! Oh pls i wanna see what comes next! Can you update ASAP? Pretty pl?
RomanceObsessed chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Please continue!
PureKagome chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
I HATE YOU SO MUCH! Before, you were lucky but now I swear I'll kill you. For a game by the way, you should totalllly do Hide and Seek
PureKagome chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
That was weird for me but I couldn't stop reading. You are one evil son of a bitch .3.
IIMB chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
My god. Fabulous. I have lady blue balls. Well done!
Darkangel665 chapter 3 . 2/18/2014