Reviews for Ramen Delights
procon chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
Oh man I don't know if you're ever gonna continue but I'm loving the pairings you put together and the stories. I'm really liking Sasuke and Ino right now she's a total badass!
KnighteWolfe chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Kiba/Sakura - I CALLED IT ON THAT ONE! :)

Wasn't expecting the Hana/Gai pairing though.

Well dangit, there goes another choice for a possible pairing. Hmm, with Kakashi/Hana out, the only kunoichi I can think of are Yuugao and the kunoichi teacher from the academy. Hmm, I wonder if a Chouji/Ayame pairing would work.

Keep up the awesome work! :)

KW
KnighteWolfe chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
well damn, there goes 4 possible pairings I had mentioned.

Hmm, maybe a Sakura/Kiba pairing or a Sakura/Gaara pairing. I'll have to read further and see.

I did know that the Anko/Iruka pairing was going to show up. Out of all the adults in the series, Anko/Iruka makes the most sense. Asuma and Kurenai was great but alas, Asuma died and Kurenai was pregnant. Of course then you have Tsunade and Jiraiya (The most perfectly matched Naruto couple ever other than Minato and Kushina)!

I must read further to see. :)
KnighteWolfe chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
I'm loving every little bit of this story. displeased that once again I am late to the party.

Was thinking about an Iruka/Anko pairing, a Hanabi/Konohamaru or Moegi/Konohamaru pairing, an Ino/Kiba pairing, an Ino/Chouji pairing, a Sakura/Sasuke pairing, a Karin/Sasuke paring, a Lee/Sakura pairing, and a Hana/Kakashi pairing.

I'll have to read further. Keep up the great work!

KW
llazo4108824 chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
Make more chapters.
ili777 chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
I love this, could you please make at list one more chapter?
And more NaruHina please
Anyway, keep up the great job and please update soon
AnitaM17 chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Aww! When will the next update be up?!
icecatfire chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
please continue
bubaking3 chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
this is a great story. as for your kaka problom what would u think about karin
Kataangforever2 chapter 10 . 3/5/2011
great! interesting combinations :) I LOVE IT! UPDATE MORE PLEASE
Ashley chapter 10 . 1/6/2010
love the story. some other ramen names you could use are Cajun Chicken, Creamy Chicken, or Chili lime. Though i don't know if they would actually have those flavors in Naruto's world. oh well just some ideas for names if you want them. I know how you don't like people telling what to write or use from you excepts at the beginning of chapters. I can't wait for you to update i am looking forward to what other mayhem the Kyuubi will cause.
Ashley chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
lol. When i saw that last line i started laughing so hard. If I were Hinata i would smack the crap out of naruto. Good story can't wait to read the rest.
Yoru kouken chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
new to fan fics love ur story captivating provocative and sexy a great inspiration thank you

a simple fan

Yoru
Cafard chapter 10 . 6/25/2009
what the hell that's it. I wanted kiba to jump her like a dog. AH.
Cafard chapter 9 . 6/25/2009
Dammit, I really like this one. You should do more with this is really beautiful.