Reviews for Field of Mud and Bone
judithya88 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This is a great story. I'm glad you explored what happened with Hotch in the ER. I would have loved to be the nurse that went to his aid when he collapsed.
NavyCrockett chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
This was fantastic, as are all your stories. You have a terrific grasp of timing and scene, and your dialogue is spot-on. All your characters seem perfectly "in character", whether interacting with the rest of the team or with OCs. And a bit of Hotch-whumping never goes amiss, IMO. I'm continually surprised that "Mayhem" didn't generate more post-ep fiction, so this was a treat. Please keep writing!
WriterJC chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Yay, great job! :) Thanks for posting this . . . I'm totally new to the fandom and right now I'm liking Hotch alot
JuDei chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
woohoo-I liked it! I love Hotch and I think he's often underutilized on the show, and I don't often care for how he's presented in fics (primarily because I'm not interested in romance of any sort). I enjoyed this story and thought it was fairly true to character.
eleonor chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
great, I could see this happening as you wrote it down. Nice job.
Lenni George chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Great characterization! Great missing scene!
Dani347 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Hey, cool. I'm surprised no one has attempted to do a story about Hotch being the Worst Patient Ever before.