Reviews for Papercuts
miss wizard of oz chapter 15 . 4/2/2011
I really hope you continue this story soon! I love it, so dark and twisted :D
GrandpasGuitars chapter 15 . 9/18/2010
That was chilling. Wow. I can't even say much. Just powerful stuff.
Onions chapter 15 . 9/11/2010
I really enjoyed Chapter 15! When I received the email notification of your new post I broke out my 1987 bottle of Chateau Cherie L'Enfant wine for the occassion, sat back on my worn antique chaise, sipped on some bubbly, and gots to readin'. My favorite part of this ongoing Hardy "muzzle puzzle" was definitely when Mark "The Deadman" Calloway arrived at the abandoned shoe warehouse, amongst the derelicts and skeeves. I wish there would have been some bones of cobblers lying around, but other than that, it was GREAT! I also liked your description of Edge's big bug-eyes. More please!
slashdlite chapter 15 . 9/10/2010
I missed this story! Poor Jay, now he only has 9 fingers. Mark found him and hopefully he'll recover and get some payback! Adam's next? Who is Matt kidding? After this incident, Mark, Jay and Adam are going to hunt him down!

Matt's not going to win this war. He's going to pay deeply for what he has done!

Great chapter!
LoveToRead911 chapter 14 . 4/3/2010
please don't kill christian
GrandpasGuitars chapter 14 . 3/24/2010
Oh, it's an update! *dances*

You want to traumatize the poor whip? *shakes head*

Well, I must admit, Matt's taking asshole to a whole new level. Found the right picture? Got to Jay? Hot damn, he's on a roll.

And this is not good. Not good.

And Jeff deserves to be a veggie for a while, especially after all that, before he comes back battered housewife style and begins to take back control of his life.
Onions chapter 14 . 3/23/2010
Ok, like I totally thought Matt pooped in a box and sent it to his brother. Sounds like something Matt would do. Maybe a hottub poo? Anyway, glad it was just a photo. Jay is screwed.

Love, Onions
I believe in you chapter 14 . 3/22/2010
wow! I honestly loved all the angst in the fic. beautiful!

Great update. Catch ya on the flip side ) xo
slashdlite chapter 14 . 3/22/2010
Tormenting his brother is one thing but I've got this feeling that once Matt threatens his friends, Jeff is going to snap out of it and show Matt what he can really do. Am I right?

This is awesome! Hope you update "Doppelhangar" and "Work It Girl" soon.
Esha Napoleon chapter 14 . 3/22/2010
Poor Jeff!
Renna33 chapter 13 . 2/5/2010
Poor Jeffy...
GrandpasGuitars chapter 13 . 2/3/2010
First of all, you're worthy of every single kind word we give you, because this story is amazing. Truly gripping and thought provoking. I'm glad I'm on board with this one, because I enjoy it thoroughly.

And.. review time.

That is one sick sadistic awesome bastard, Asshole Matt. You fooled the Undertaker? Nobody fools the Undertaker. That's like fooling Chuck Norris. It doesn't happen. Ah well, I enjoy bad guys who are competent.

And there's nothing more assholey than reminding Jeff that he's only letting him go just to torture him. And the idea that he can get him at any time! shivers. shivers.

Matt was raping that whip right in front of Jeff. Even I felt violated, and I was just reading it.

And Adam grew balls! Celebration time! (pulls out drinks) Oh wait... Matt's going to attack him. Drinks feel inappropriate right now. (puts it away) Ooh, we're in for a ride. (buckles up)
I believe in you chapter 13 . 2/3/2010
I'm SO glad u decided to write more cuz I really don't want 4 this story to end any time soon ;) Poor, Jeff, he has suffered a lot.. and Matt isn't satisfied yet. I luv the torturing part though it isn't that explicit.. Hope to see more of that later on *grins wickedly* hey, that doesn't mean I hate Jeff, no I luv him!

Matt,“I guess I could let you go. After all, killing you is out of the question. I won’t risk going to jail for murdering a worthless junkie piece of trash.” Matt will still be going to jail for kidnapping Jeff & torturing him. *rolls eyes at Matt's stupidity*