Reviews for Let's Fall in Love
LizardLover chapter 6 . 5/25
I love this story so far, the characters are like they should have been. Better story than the original...and to those negative comments, you guys suck! It takes time and creativity to come up with this stories, so don't be rude and appreciate the work. So what if it's kinda different, you have to be open minded about this stories.
Wenu chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
Seriously, after all the talk about Naruto being strong, he sure gets thrown around easily..., plus there is almost no jutsu used at all aside from henge. So Fights arent really your forte although the story itself is enjoyable, and characters themselves are well written (Although Naruto is kinda annoying with all the caps shouting), but the fights, well could be better and I hate when people say Naruto is the strongest of Konoha or of all the five nations, but then he gets beat up and played so easily.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Wh-wh-what the fuck is this shit ?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Looks like you're bashing Sakura
Jasesmiles chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
I just have to say that this story has been AMAZING! I love the story line, action scenes. But most of all, I love how you write the NaruSaku relationship and Team7. You really captured their personalities right, good job! And also, you write lemons pretty well too ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Bru-Sensei chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
Beautifully written. Simple as that.
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
A good story.

You did a good job of keeping all of Team 7's personalities true. Your OC Tama was also very interesting, it was too bad she didn't make it.

The last scene in the story was funny.
Zatheko chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
This was awesome!
dark dreamerx chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
This story was so wonderful! OMG I could not stop reading it-the action, the romance, the passion, the humor, the friendship-gosh everything was so perfect! Normally I hate when stories have babies, but this was so amazing that I have to favorite it (and I literally couldn't put my phone down; I was reading it all day xD)! Awesome job, thanks for writing . I have to check the sequel out now hehe!
AwakenDreams chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
I really love this but the Japan-english throws it off a bit. I would love to re read it in complete English 3
narp73 chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
A wonderfully written story with a good balance of drama, action, and humor. Characters described to perfection as for as their attitudes as expected reactions to situations. Bravo.
alusandrea chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
I cannot continue this story. It was bad enough that Sakura, a medical ninja, ate a mysterious fruit because a random gypsy told her it would help her, but for her to get pregnant as a result makes everything several times worse.
alusandrea chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Sakura has to be an idiot for eating an unknown substance when she's a medic. Furthermore, that Gypsy woman basically drugged her and made Sakura lose something irreplaceable while she was under the influence. I though what was happening was just a dream, but after I figured out it was real I was very disturbed.
TheQuasiZillionaire chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
Great work! A very unique spin on the NaruSaku relationship, if I do say myself.
YuukiChanLove chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
damn!

this is the best fucking story I've ever read, whatever that is narusaku, is the story, the argument is wonderful, I was on the lookout all the time! I loved, you're a great writer...I read it in one night for anxiety XD

Saludos desde Colombia...