Reviews for Heart of Storm: A New World
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 17 . 4/11/2012
I like your story until the end. In my opinion it would have been better to let her die saving her love's life or be reunited with him, then having her trap away from him. It was very disappointing. If you intend to do a sequel then great, but dont leave major plots holes as your ending. That makes the endings weak and it best to give the story closure either it be bitter sweat, sad, happy, etc. Take the the Titanic movie, I dont care for bittersweat or sad endings, however, I like how ending answers all my questions about what happened to the main characters. Jack may have died, but he gave his life to his love. Endings are one the most important parts of the story. if most important part. A story can have the worst possible beginning and ending, but, if done right, the ending can really make the story all the more worth being told.

That said, please continue to write. You write your stories very well, and I would love to continue to reading your work.
ann chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
The story Hearth of the storm was will written I fell that Abigail and the challenger expedition could have been a little more greatful to Marguerite for saving the the world and their life and a little bit unselfish.
applepielover chapter 17 . 5/5/2009
That was well written and bittersweet. I love it. Thank you so much for writing this.
Argyraspides chapter 17 . 4/3/2009
it was extremely well written i think you should continue writing more, but don't get yourself over worked, for writing a story as good as this is hard work and we wouldn't wan't you to spoil it by making it lame or boring. pls write more :)
Gemini Explorer chapter 17 . 3/15/2009
I was riveted to this until I had read it all. Partly, I wanted to see how it ended, partly to see how Finn fared. She was one of my favorite TLW characters.

Usually, I avoid Fics based on the fantasy aspects of TLW. I preferred the jungle adventure. But this was well done, if left somewhat unresolved. Perhaps because you were leaving the door open for a Fifth Season?

A cleverly crafted story, well done. And thanks for leaving Finn alive and with her friends.

Gemini Explorer
interested chapter 17 . 2/15/2009
thanks for completeing the whole thing, great, moving story, but the end left me hanging, is there going to be another part/story? Please, if you did it would be great )
Sabrina chapter 17 . 2/15/2009
Wow! I am absolutely blown away by the talent in this piece. You have the character voicing down pat, the tone is excellently dark without becoming melodramatic, and I adore how you've fleshed out the plot. I know I'm gushing, but I honestly think this is one of the best versions of virtual Season 4 fics I have seen in years.

I really hope that you continue to write more of these stories. There is an entire outlined season that the Reeves-Stevens duo left for fans to play with. I have always hoped someone would take that file and start to episode by episode write things out. If you want to talk about this or bounce ideas of me, please write me at: .

P.S: I've discovered you write C/S fic also. Yeah! Although, I thought that story line had great potential, the rather violent reaction from the J/C fans meant there isn't much fan fic to be read. So, I'm off to read!
Mar9uerite chapter 17 . 2/15/2009
Wow! This was really wonderful! Very well written. I couldn't stop reading till I finished it. The end is so sad... Thank you for such an amazing story!