Reviews for Labrynthine Repose
Eric Northman's Angel chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
lol. I would love to see a continuation of this story, at least another chapter or two. I love it.
GlassSplinter chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Lovely.
LurkerReader chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
strange..but fascinating. Im offended by the lack of back story. LOL. I hope you plan sequels. And its lot only hilarious but heart warming to think of those two together.
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Please tell me you plan to write more4 to this..Whats the back story betweem them? What happens next?
Siggy chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
That is a very intriguing little story. I liked that it leaves much to the imagination and yet provides enough details to be titillating. River and Jareth. What a fitting combination.
Elkian chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
That was...odd. But funny
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Nice. I could see River working very well among the Fae. And I think her strength and intelligence would appeal to Jareth.

I'd love a story telling how they met. Or what she sees in the crystal.

Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
froggycomics chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
that was cute
Peacewish chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Firefly/Labyrinth crossover. GENIUS.
YLee Franklin chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I love you! And this! This was perfect. It had me giggling so badly! And maybe a snort or two. Please include a second one where Jayne is trying to tell everyone what happened and the rest are starting to call him the 'Crazy Man' or something! Excellent!
RemyofAkyre chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
River/Jareth sounds perfect! Please write a sequel!
williamjamesw chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Well, that's a crossover that I never would've seen coming. Hilarious; I wonder if they'll believe anything Jayne says when he comes to?