Reviews for Homecoming
Andreaaaa chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
LOVED IT!
natabrains chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This was completely adorable! The kiss just made me melt!
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Awe...this was soo sweet. I loved this little closing on this scene we didn't get to see. I loved it. Thanks!
AriesLatina chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This was awesome! :)
music-and-fairytales chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
OMG THAT WAS SO GORGEOUS! I LOVE IT! I'm gonna go read it again. *runs off*
jgomez921 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
that was great! loved it!
Emmy Wolfe chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
aww! this is great! I LOVED it! so sweet. :D
EricDelko's3Lil'Angels chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I LOVE THIS! This SHOULD have happened!
NoMidniteTipToe chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I like this a lot - you should continue...
truelovechick77 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Ah i love it. please don't end up with ards, because then i wont be able to read your story... selfish i know... but i want to keep reading it!
ladyd10 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This was sweet and I really appreciate it when authors do research. So, I really appreciated that you looked up ARDS and included the seriousness of it in this story. The oxygen tanks were a nice touch because she most likely would have them for a while.

This is the Eric Delko we've all known existed through small snippets of stories over the years. Helping the lady with the break-in and becoming a friend, even taking her son to the ball game; caring about a smoke inhalation victim, even though he only just met her while clubbing with Speed; caring so much for his sister when she needed him the most that it almost cost him his job. I can see Eric doing exactly what you have him doing just because he loves Calleigh so very much and this is just who he is. Fantastic!
CarolinaDawn chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This was nice, very sweet. A perfect continuation of that episode.

I loved these parts:

Craving more contact, she removed her hand from his, grabbing the back of his and guiding it palm to her face. His wide, warm palm met her cold cheek and she nuzzled slightly into it. (I can just imagine this happening)

She came in and out of consciousness for a while, revelling in how... whole she felt in this simple moment with Eric. (this was perfect)
Yogi Dee chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I loved it.

Quite perfect in its simplicity.

Very believable and in-character.

If they had continued writing and filming, I'm quite certain it would have been exactly the way you wrote it...or at least it SHOULD have been.

Par excellence!

-Nukes
Marija Magdalena chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Very cute. I love it. Great job.
Mariia10 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
loveed it! it was so good!