Reviews for Clarity
becauseambatman1 chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
That... was perfect. I would say a more realistic way of a ninja to be honest, than what was in the manga implied. wow, this takes my breath away.
pinkpetal34 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
wow
XeniaKunoichi chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Dear goodness...you went for a dark fic and boy, did you get it...I can't get his words out of my head...
AmaterasuFaia chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
I love this story. It's very deep and emotional. You have an amazing way of writing that sucks me into the story and makes me understand exactly how the characters feel. Conyinue the great job!
MangoMania chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
This is such a sincere story and I can't help but to love it.
AB chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Great.
AB chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Angsty. Good.
Frozen Darkness 88 chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
Sexy.. ;3 Much Love!
thedarkunicorn chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Very good job! Well done on Sakura's character in this scenario, I thought it was fascinating.
purpleshinigami chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
Aw thanks for the nod. I am more than happy to pester you to update your stories. :)

I was wondering how you would do the Itachi side. ( I knew you would. You love Itachi-sama too much to leave his voice unheard.) I see that you did not disappoint. You manage to maintain Itachi's darkness and selfish nature yet we feel his yearnings for Sakura are not shallow or just for a warm body. You line of "Then she had exploded into his world of grey, painting color and light in her wake. And he found he preferred her world of colors, her sweet taste to anything else he’d discovered." shows that yes he is selfish because she in some sick and twisted Itachi way she makes him (and I use the term lightly) happy. He craves something that makes him happy. Not the sunshine and puppy dog type of happy but a much darker smoldering version of happy.

Once again you have writen a fic that I will read more than a few times. I always have to read them more than once because I read so fast out of giddiness. Your words just flow.

Now get to updating Cherry Picking so I can harass you about writing another chapter for Clarity. I would love to have a flashback on just how that got to where there are now.
TeenageCrisis chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Amazingly writen, you stayed truth to the characters. It was so bitersweet and dark. Truly fantastic.

( sorry for spelling mistakes. English is my 3rd language.)
Nivloc chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
God, that was the best descriptive, romance writing in this website. It was really good, trust me. You should definitely type another story. Please do, I'll be looking forward to it.

Xxinn
Fightergirl-Hyuuga chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I love this story. It's very deep. And if you've ever listened to My Chemical Romance - This Is How I Disappear (as I was when I read this story) it seems to go pretty well XD. I love the ItaSaku pairing and this story is true to their characters. This is a brilliantly written story. Love it!

x
purpleshinigami chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Thats it! I have to add you to my author alert. I don't want to miss one of your great fics.

This fic was dark, bittersweet and sexy. Your writing is so well done. You just FEEL the emotions. You word choices and arrangements paint a picture so well. Love it!

I would love to see Itachi's perspective of this one. *hint hint*