Reviews for That Disease Called Love
Ginger Flowerz chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
I love this!
Moon Goddesss chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Hope you come back to this
demon's purity chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Update? Pretty please? There just isn't enough house x inuyasha crossovers out there...
DestroyerofDreams chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Another wonderful story! :) This one I especially like, seeing as how I am a big fan of House. You played him well in this. I look forward to the next chapter greatly!
In5pirit chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Love this! Hope you update soon!, its been years since you updated... also, an idea is that she could like make House jealous by like going out with someone or something like that! It would be fun to see his reaction! XP
medd chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
i kinda want to see Shippo come scope out House after hearing about Kagome's interest in him. Can't wait to read more ; Keep up the good work :)
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
This is my 7th time reading this; I know you were having a rough time with this particular story but, I really love it. So please please give it a chance again soon. If you take another crack at it I promise if you still have writer's block I wont bug you anymore. Anyways hope your holidays were good!

Xoxo. Gigglebox Girlie
Jayne chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
found this awesome hope there is more
Vertigo Venom chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
I love the story so far. It's an awesome crossover! House always seems to have the knack for pissing someone off. Lol. I wonder what problems would ensue if either Inuyasha, Kouga, Shippo, or Sesshoumaru showed up. If it was the last of the 4 House would probably end up in a world of hurt. So what exactly happened to Rin? Is she ok? Is Sango, Miroku, or Kirara gonna be mentioned or show up in the story at all? This is a very good story & I hope you are able to get out of your writers block soon! I want to see when House starts to find out things about Kagome's past! Keep up the great work & update hopefully real soon. - Vertigo Venom _
nichellemarie chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
You have a horrible habit of not finishing your stories. I really hope you start updating them. They are truly amazing.
Azera-v chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
Awesome story, hope you update soon!
watch who you piss off chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
please continue this story! does Kagome ever go out with house on that date that she promised him?
AnisRocks chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Oooooh I love this!8) Pleeease continue!
YuYuChan777 chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Amazing! Your story went from only 60 reviews, to 166. :) You should be very proud. I stumbled across this story again and I still like it. You need to update it again hon'. :D

YuYu
Wicken25 chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
Aww cute you should totally have Cuddy be threatened subtly about firing her! Well maybe not anyways Cuddy is a bitch for doing what she did, now the fun begins~ Have some interactions with the team and show the surprising better mood House is with her around and her medical prowes.