Reviews for Paraskavedekatriaphobia
shebe chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
Awesome story
PsychFan1 chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
Hello nice story and did you know that Paraskave dekatria is kind of greek?
Did I say nice story? Well anyway nice story... :)
RageWolf16 chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
asdfghjk :3
Wildfire2 chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it. I liked that it had some drama for Shawn and Lassie. Though if I'm honest I enjoy the Shawn whumpage a bit more... there's just something about him that screams I need to be smacked around and than protected by a taller older detective... I know I'm mental _

Wildfire
CoolNinjaOfDoom chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Sooooooo awesomely awesome! This was super duper cute though Shawn was being a bit of a butt to lassie-pants... Darnet Shawn!
Damaduende chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
OMG, I loved it! *beams* Thank you oh so much for sharing this. Your Shawn is spot on and hes a real bitch to pin, so kudos.

Again, thank you. I love me some Psych slash and there isnt a lot out there thats even good, not to mention as excellent as yours.

And fanfiction does give a lot of characters for one to write a review, I feel like Im cheating or something if I dont use at least a thousand and I havent even used five hundred.

Alright, Ill stop now, characters be damn.

You are awesome.

There, five hundred.

*smiles*
PerLuminisPropinquus chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
this was really, really good! I loved it!
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I'm wondering if there's a word for an irrational fear of the word Paraskavedekatriaphobia. I had a headache BEFORE I read this fic. OW.

AND, I didn't know what people mean when they write "neck twinges", so I had the urge to lift my head back and see what they were. You did not mention that they were /painful/. You specifically say "uncomfortable" here.

If you're trying to kill me, y'know, you could be more merciful 'bout it.

Anyways, good fic. I've found it amusing and generally awesome so far, sans the whole it-keeps-causing-me-physical-pain bit.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
love it!
Meatball42 chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Just a totally completely all-comsumingly awesome story. Just angsty enough, just fluffy enough, just actiony enough, and remarkable in-character. Absolutely loved it. Adding to favs!
Mus4u chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
Wow, this was great. Been a minute since I found a Shassie with plot and drama and a little angst. Lovely!
Lyra Verse chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
"Lassiter finally turned his head to look at Shawn. Shawn moved back a little so that they weren’t cross-eyed."

Lol. I love that part.
Ashii78 chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Haha, wonderful ending, indeed. Oh, and 13,0 words, did you say? XD Nice. Thanks for updating, I enjoyed reading this story! :)

-Wolf
ChevyWinchester chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
This was a great story! I think you were able to give me a slash story while keeping with the characters true personalities, which some have an issue with. I loved it! I ached for Lassiter through this whole thing. While I loved Shawn being Shawn I was getting a bit mad at him, but everything turned out.
Mel chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
OMG loved this.

For something out of your comfort zone you rocked!