Reviews for Data Corruption
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
otro capitulo vamos otro es muy bueno
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
otra y pronto porque es muy buena
Makkenna Witwicky chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
update! This is a really good story...FINISH IT PLEASE! I for one wanna know what happens!
fox's hollow grin chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
this is actualy really cool, i've seen loads of difrent fandoms were people lose their memories and with it any character thy had, but i can actually see sam acting like this, it's perfectly done.
ryka phoenix chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
"I think the Devil is inside my car."

Miles gave him a blank look. "The Devil."

"Yes."

Lol! Poor Sam, bumblebee is having way too much fun with him! Can't wait for the next chapter!
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Actually the Jungle Book and Stephen King references were the only ones I got! :-) That's a funny mix now I think about it, but hey! This is a fun fic - I like.
CosmicEssence chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
not sure what to make of this one except that its interesting...the actual incident wherein he lost his memory would be a good inclusion and i would hope that he regains it somehow...but with a load of humor inbetween course...too bad you've not updated, it showed promise.
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
UPDATE! Man, I'm hooked! What happened to Sam? He lose his memory? [smacks forhead] of course he lost his memory, stupid!
Httw chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Wow, Miles and his "theories" crack me up. :D I love this story! Keep it coming!
Botosphere chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
hehehe Loved it! Fun premise, and it's great to see how the relationship dynamic shifts between Mikaela and Sam. Don't leave her out in the cold too long! :) Can't wait for the next chapter. ~ Botosphere: Eowyn77
Shelly chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I lol'd. Nice job, especially "I love Bumblebee Tuna."
Marie Kenobi chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Any hopes of continuing this? I'm interested to see where you plan to take it.
KarKeys123 chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
haha...

I like your idea on Sam forgetting the Mission City battle!

Spices Everything up!
Porsche101 chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
oh i absolutely love this story! Miles is so insane! lol

awesome write and i hope you update it soon!
Porsche101 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
haha! Christen. i love that movie AND the book! good call putting it in there! love the story so far!