Reviews for The Immortal Hero
jumpingmanatee chapter 8 . 2/9
Omg you made me cry with this chapter, it was so good.
Blazeb79 chapter 15 . 1/10
Very heart wrenching story but dam good!
Blazeb79 chapter 7 . 1/10
This story right here! Too cute
Doc Junior chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
Yeah please that could be interesting if you writte this side story ;-) (maybe you have I haven't checked).
Guest chapter 15 . 10/7/2016
Well thanks for reducing me to a sobbing mess
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
No. No no no. I was meant to be legolas, not Aragon!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/23/2016
No offense or anything, but wouldn't they have been able to tell Tegalad was an elf, or at least looked at his ears, when he first started speaking? After all, he can only speak elvish, right? Other than that, this fic is pretty awesome! Thanks!
hearagain chapter 15 . 7/6/2016
I love the changes you made and the depth you added to your story. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2016
Really, despite the fact Harry is older (in maturity) than he appears, as a 17 year old human, he would still be the youngest member by far. Given Aragorn's slowed aging, the long lives of halflings, elves, and dwarves, and Boromir's age being at least 30, I can't imagine the truth of his 'maturity' changing all that much when it comes out.

Nice fic so far.
ninaloveanime chapter 3 . 6/17/2016
when harry said his parent died long ago, how come the other members of fellowship can understand him if he is speaking in elvish? hmm...
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 15 . 4/15/2016
tarde mucho en leerlo pero valio super la pena! me encanta!
Mo chapter 15 . 4/13/2016
I really enjoyed this story. I know at the beginning you mentioned how this wouldn't be a slash/romance fic (which is fine even if I love reading romance ones) but I am actually really glad I read this one. The familial bond between Harry (Tegalad) and Aragorn was amazing and I really enjoyed seeing them grow closer in a different way to other stories. It was also very touching how deeply grieved Aragorn was about Tegalad's (temporary) death. I also loved seeing HArry bond with all of the members of the fellowship.
P chapter 8 . 2/15/2016
NOOOOOOO
Amu4ever chapter 15 . 12/31/2015
Ohh! I was so looking forward to some dramatic fainting at his reappearance. Well, can't be helped :D

Glad for the happy ending!

Oh and I am quite sure you made a mistake. You said that everyone was back alive, who was killed by something else than the killing curse, right? So, why would Sirius be dead? In Harry's memory/nightmare he remembered Sirius looking like he went through a maw. The killing curse doesen't do that, therefore he should be alive.

Anyway, good story :)
Amu4ever chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
Oh my, no healing here neither. How disappointing.

But I guess I have to give you credits for originality - sigh -