Reviews for The Immortal Hero
Flying Doctor chapter 1 . 3/29
this story was great. you should get a nobel prize for it.
xTCatxx chapter 15 . 3/23
Omg this story was so good thank you so much for this story I have no words but thank you
xTCatxx chapter 8 . 3/22
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!
OMG! Why! Not Shadow! And what happened to Aragorn! Hope will see him again
Harry, you're a seventeen year old. Mentally at least. ACT YOUR AGE!
(0-0)

Of all the things he could've been attacked with... WHY TENTACLES!?
Er wot chapter 4 . 2/7
"Of course they won't turn me away, Tegalad thought with an inward snort. I'm probably going to be like the second coming of Merlin to them."

No-one likes a cocky little brat smugly assured that their presence is a blessing to those around, you supposedly-traumatised torture victim with established low self-worth.

This guy's emotional stability and personality are seriously ping-ponging.
Er wot chapter 3 . 2/7
Hmm. Harry's behaviour is a little odd. One second he's damaged and skittish (and his agreeing to the very next name suggestion after being frightened by an expression of frustration should have been big warning sign gais!) and the next he's cheeky and defiant. Seems jarring this early into his recovery.
Er wot chapter 2 . 2/7
I think it's a good idea to leave both versions of this story up. Fans of the old will hate the changes in the new and even those who like both will be gutted to lose what they once enjoyed.

Im on the fence about him losing his magic because it very quickly becomes a 'how is this Harry Potter' fic then. I don't think it's quite there yet but losing his magic does tip the balance a little.

Also, I loved that you had him rendered mute - but then it got healed up half a second later which was disappointing. :D

Hmmm, very big changes early in this version. I'd suggest tightening the wording of the squid attack - it currently reads like Harry pushed the hobbit... and then stepped into the path of the tentacle. Not like he pushed him out of the way and got nabbed instead.

Very tsk tsk at the Fellowship for basically ignoring some random kid on his own outside Moria but maybe they thought he was from a local band of gypsies or something. Still, they didn't even try to talk to him to check.

I'm not familiar with eight year olds but I think that's too old to have legs wrap around an adult in any natural way, especially with limp arms. They're on average 130cm tall by then, according to Google... Not sure. But, it pinged my brain. Eight might be too old for the child you're writing?
Er wot chapter 1 . 2/7
"I love you", I remember you and nobody else, YOUR death makes my magic rage where it wouldn't even for myself...

For a month and a half girlfriend? Good god. I'm glad she's dead. That was a recipe for disaster for adult!Harry. He lucked out big time.
Sylphrena33 chapter 15 . 2/6
I loved this story so much! Great job! Great emotion, lots of angst, great character development, and a happy ending too. Wonderful story, thanks for writing it. I look forward to the sequel! :)
Sylphrena33 chapter 3 . 2/5
Yes, I think a sides story of the Fellowship's thoughts and reactions would be cool. or you could just incorporate them into this story.
gginsc chapter 15 . 1/23
A very enjoyable story. Loved it.
Legolas, you make up a lot of pretty boy names. Aragorn, you make up weird ones. I mean, what da hell is Tegalad? Oh well. if Harry likes it then he likes it.
Tentacles... *shudders
KazaHaru45 chapter 15 . 1/14
How do you say awesome if it was multiplied by infinity?

Kudos!