Reviews for The Immortal Hero
Amu4ever chapter 15 . 12/31/2015
Ohh! I was so looking forward to some dramatic fainting at his reappearance. Well, can't be helped :D

Glad for the happy ending!

Oh and I am quite sure you made a mistake. You said that everyone was back alive, who was killed by something else than the killing curse, right? So, why would Sirius be dead? In Harry's memory/nightmare he remembered Sirius looking like he went through a maw. The killing curse doesen't do that, therefore he should be alive.

Anyway, good story :)
Amu4ever chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
Oh my, no healing here neither. How disappointing.

But I guess I have to give you credits for originality - sigh -
Amu4ever chapter 13 . 12/31/2015
Please don't let Harry pass out again before he gets to safety to be healed. I want to know their reaction to him being hurt.

Oh! Maybe Elrond healing him would be cool! Oh and the anger of the elves that the Orcs dared to hurt one of their own! An elfling on top of that!

Hmm...yeah, indeed, him NOT passing out would be very welcome. I have to admit I halvway expected him to wake up in Lothlorien after passing out when the spider attacked him. (I was thinking: Not again!)
Amu4ever chapter 12 . 12/31/2015
Ha! I guessed his words right. Even counted them on my fingers when I read "six words" to check, if it fit :)
Amu4ever chapter 11 . 12/31/2015
I like that you made Tegalad sick. Hmm...that sounds kinda wrong, but it's true none-the-less. I was surprised he didn't in TLE, because I seriously expected it.

To be honest I would have expected more overprotectiveness from the elves, but the do blend in the background in this story.

Oh! And I had really like to read another story similar to this from you.

I have a few ideas, if you are interested? You could see it as a prompt/challenge
Amu4ever chapter 10 . 12/31/2015
But he broke the stone that's good
Amu4ever chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
Well, at least he is part of his element here...

And you made me cry - pout -
JAY FOSTER chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
One of the best crossoves I've ever read, thank you.
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
I am happy Boromir was saved :)
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
Hm...it's kinda sad that you left out the part when Harry arrived in Leothriel. I would have liked to read the elves reaction...

Oh and I hope Shadow doesn't die this time, though the way the Vallar talked to Harry I doubt it. - sigh -
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
Well, at least Frodo won't blame Harry for Gandalfs capture this time around
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
Woah! Did you write the side-story?! Please tell me you did!
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Huh, I think I only read the un-edited version...
Hermy-Potter-93 chapter 15 . 12/20/2015
Oh damn, I'm crying. And I'm happy. Definitly a beautiful story. I just wanted to read one or two chapters, but I couldn't stop and finished it in one go.
It was easy to read and you have a good way to write.
Thanks for this great story.
Greetings from Germany
Hermy
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
I loved Aragorn's reaction to the abuse, although I do wish we got to see more characters interact with Harry.