Reviews for The Immortal Hero
Legolas, you make up a lot of pretty boy names. Aragorn, you make up weird ones. I mean, what da hell is Tegalad? Oh well. if Harry likes it then he likes it.
Tentacles... *shudders
KazaHaru45 chapter 15 . 1/14
How do you say awesome if it was multiplied by infinity?

Kudos!
Lulumo chapter 15 . 11/28/2017
Nice, tho if it’s me I think I would have stayed dead. Since as the velar said eternal happiness with his family who waited for him. While no life is perfect when he’s alive. Shit will happens and he has to fight again.
Jodie chapter 11 . 11/20/2017
Just thought you'd like to know, at the beginning of the chapter when they're talking about Minas Tirith it's not raise you want but raze, which means to destroy/annihilate. :)
LocoBriar chapter 15 . 10/30/2017
Happy Tears!
LocoBriar chapter 12 . 10/30/2017
poor kid.
pineapple-pancake chapter 15 . 10/22/2017
Thank you Victoria for publishing this story. I love it!
The characters were soo cute and warm. Shadow, Hedwig, Harry, Aragorn... very sweet. I liked the story a lot.
I imagine that eventually Tegalad would tell Aragorn about his past. It is important for them since part of the fellowship got the idea that his uncle torture him (which could be understood like other elfs torture him), which was worth an investigation.
Also, I think that it is Ok for Aragorn to adopt him as his son but Harry just can't be a prince of Gondor, because he doesn't have the blood, and that is what monarchy is about. In this case the blood of Numenor of the kings of Gondor is a big thing in the LOTR. Harry doesn't have any claim of the throne, well unless he conquer it.
The limits of Tegalad's powers were confusing. What I got clearly was that for him using his magic was exhausting, which is a big limitation. But he could fire jump inside Mordor, so why not fire jump to mount doom with the hobbits from that cave they were?
SallyPejr chapter 15 . 10/12/2017
Last chapter made me cry...
But it was all beautiful and amazing and good work, you.
Philip Ackerson chapter 15 . 9/2/2017
I would like to say that this is an exceptionally well-written fanfic. The way that these last two chapters are crafted ensured that I wept for Harry's death and cheered when he met Aragorn again.

This is brilliantly done, and all the best to your future writing endeavours!
Joseph Orellana chapter 15 . 8/17/2017
you made me cry quite a few times in this fic. thanks.
Azrael's Son chapter 15 . 8/7/2017
please please please write a sequel this story was so well written (but went by way too quickhowever i eagerly look foreward to the next book and cant wait thanks for such a wonderful story
JustMe92 chapter 15 . 7/14/2017
Noooooooo don't end it like that! I have been thinking since helms deep that the baby would be Jenny! You have to tell me!
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 15 . 6/10/2017
Damn I hate you for making me cry! This is most certainly one of the best written fanfiction stories I have ever read. I Loved Tegalad from moment one he became an elfling and with his special bond with Aragon. This won't certainly be the last time I will be re-reading this story.

This is among one of my most favorite fanfiction story of all.

/Z.
Phoenix-Fire-Queen chapter 8 . 4/29/2017
First, you suck for killing of Shadow. Second, Vanya is pregnant. Third, you better have shadow come back later as a fire form, like feindfyre.