Reviews for The Immortal Hero
goober77 chapter 8 . 6/23
It's been quite a while since a fanfic has made me cry, nice job!
abishasoans chapter 2 . 5/12
I wanna see their POV
Avalonemyst chapter 11 . 2/3
Rereading this and Loving it just as much as the first time!
sorry but this fic has too many mistakes for me to continue reading. Also faelwen is not a valar or even anything close to a valar, she is a regular elf.
Talonwalker chapter 15 . 8/30/2020
Great story, I enjoyed reading it. Thanks!
Erratic Puddle of Something chapter 15 . 7/23/2020
You ask me if I like it? I LOVE IT! One of the best fanfic ever. And the best thing is, it's completed! You know how annoying it can be to read a good story only to find out it has been abandoned later. Fortunately it didn't happen here. Love elfling! Harry. Love Aragorn and the fellowship. Love all the plot twist. And that PERFECT balance between love and tragedy. Oh, and last but not least, love that happy ending. Overall, a really lovely piece worth every second you spend.
Erratic Puddle of Something chapter 2 . 7/20/2020
OH MY GOODNESS! THIS IS SOO SWEET! Harry is just too loveable. He deserves so much love! I love him so much I want to cry
ElleUne chapter 2 . 6/18/2020
I'm sorry but I don't think that Harry deserves any of this. He just got out of a war where he was tortured, then accidentally killed every one else. And then, female super being offers him a new world, promises a loved childhood but transfers him in an elfling body close to the Fellowship. Se knew that Harry has a hero complex and yet, gives him a guise of choice and takes him to place where he will come across the Fellowship. Isn't that evil? She could've transferred him to a time before all of this so he could have a childhood with no shadows of war, then make a choice and be prepared if he ever want to join the Fellowship.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/1/2020
What’s the whole point. Of this story? Is there anything interesting other than Harry surprising the elves? They already knew so now that’s a moot point. I was hoping to avoid more cliche bullshit regarding literally everyone knowing about a certain world traveller but you decided to throw yourself in with the lot of people who really, and I mean REALLY don’t care for their readers. I’m giving up. I’m leaving fanfiction.
Hadami chapter 4 . 5/31/2020
Tegalad is a shit name. I'm used to fanfic authors creating awful names, but Jesus that is such a bad name.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/28/2020
sniff...snIFF...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
Rossitis chapter 2 . 3/22/2020
If he’s to lose his magic then and you changed his original story, then I don’t understand why you wrote it about harry potter. You could’ve picked anyone and given him some random pet, like a dog or a wolf and given him elemental powers and it would’ve been no different than bringing harry potter and removing his magic, the most important part of him. I’m going to continue reading but it’s quite puzzling to be quite honest. It’s like Bond without his cool technologies or Batman but he does his job, John wick style instead of being stealthy and working from the shadows.
SunPho3n1x chapter 15 . 2/18/2020
This was a fantastic story. Thank you for writing this.
SilverDragon1218 chapter 15 . 1/16/2020
My heart! Their relationship is so sweet! The ending made me really glad. Thanks for sharing this with us! It's a fantastic fic!
Matt chapter 5 . 11/21/2019
Why do you keep leaving the E off the end of Peregrine's name?
1,037 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »