Reviews for The Immortal Hero
lorenzeroe chapter 15 . 11/22
I love this story. Please do write more on HP LOTR cross over. I would love to read something on HP Hobbit crossover as well? With Thranduil :)
Rangle chapter 2 . 11/16
Hm, I don't know if you are one of the first who write the tortured Elfing Harry, it's a bit overdone on this site. Back then in 2009 probably not as bad nowadays.
TheFanFicDevourer chapter 8 . 11/7
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO jkjk XD. Well, it sucks that shadow died, but at least you gave us a fair bit of warning. *Sniffle. I'm not crying, I'm just allergic to emotions.
TheFanFicDevourer chapter 3 . 11/6
This story is so good, and while I am naturally biased towards elfling Harry it doesn't always make a story. Yours is written really well and I love the Harry Aragorn moments. I'm mentally cooing and gushing so thank you for writing :)
Omg I cant say how much I love this its awesome totally amazing I just love it
grammar nitpick chapter 3 . 9/15
i find it weird that aragorn introduces everyone to him like 。。。son of... and for legolas he's like ... of the woodland realm, like does Legolas not have a dad or something? i checked the movie and also he introduces legolas with the son of.. part.
bassoongirl14 chapter 15 . 9/15
I loved this story so much! Totally made me cry several times!
bloomsburry chapter 15 . 8/8
Nice story! Love it!
Ahhhh, I love that ending; it was perfect! Just angsty enough to be entertaining, not over-the-top. Excellent work :)
Aww, Boromir's horn was still broken? That's ridiculous! It's a freaking magic horn; it's not supposed to break unless he dies. I thought you were really going to change some of the plot, but instead you took the pathetic cop-out. This is really, really disappointing. What a waste.
"The experience had been terrifying for the Marchwarden and he had kindly asked the child to not do it again..."

Well, duh! Harry can instantaneously turn people to ash at will simply by TOUCH? That's horrifying! Why the heck does he need a sword? He can just endlessly pop around the enemy camp grabbing each of his foes and only taking them through the 'turn to ash' stage of his teleportation. Talk about an ooverpowered ability... :)
Harry isn't going to be an elven phoenix animagus, is he? Because 'fire jumping' sounds suspiciously phoenix-y, along with the whole 'immortality' thing... Poor Harry! If that's the case (and he keeps dying) he's never going to look older than 7! :)
English Elvish? How can Legolas read what's on Harry's hand? That part was very confusing for me, because if Common was the same as English, then Harry should understand it.
"After his month of torture by Voldemort's hand his memories of his life were hazy at best. The name Harry no longer applied to him, it meant nothing anymore. He looked up at Aragorn and shook his head."

What? What does this mean, exactly? In the previous chapters Harry clearly has some memories of his previous life, enough to recall his name being Harry (like 'vaguely remembering' his wolf). Is he really so broken that his personality no longer fits the name 'Harry Potter' anymore? I'm honestly curious, as this passage left me with 'vague comprehension' of what you were implying of Harry's state of mind. He seemed lucid enough with the god that contacted him.
"The usually polished-smooth stone floor was cracked and chard."

Chard? Dammit Neville! You and your freaky herbology...