Reviews for The Immortal Hero
Guest chapter 4 . 17h
No offense or anything, but wouldn't they have been able to tell Tegalad was an elf, or at least looked at his ears, when he first started speaking? After all, he can only speak elvish, right? Other than that, this fic is pretty awesome! Thanks!
hearagain chapter 15 . 7/6
I love the changes you made and the depth you added to your story. Thanks for sharing.
Really, despite the fact Harry is older (in maturity) than he appears, as a 17 year old human, he would still be the youngest member by far. Given Aragorn's slowed aging, the long lives of halflings, elves, and dwarves, and Boromir's age being at least 30, I can't imagine the truth of his 'maturity' changing all that much when it comes out.

Nice fic so far.
ninaloveanime chapter 3 . 6/17
when harry said his parent died long ago, how come the other members of fellowship can understand him if he is speaking in elvish? hmm...
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 15 . 4/15
tarde mucho en leerlo pero valio super la pena! me encanta!
Mo chapter 15 . 4/13
I really enjoyed this story. I know at the beginning you mentioned how this wouldn't be a slash/romance fic (which is fine even if I love reading romance ones) but I am actually really glad I read this one. The familial bond between Harry (Tegalad) and Aragorn was amazing and I really enjoyed seeing them grow closer in a different way to other stories. It was also very touching how deeply grieved Aragorn was about Tegalad's (temporary) death. I also loved seeing HArry bond with all of the members of the fellowship.
P chapter 8 . 2/15
NOOOOOOO
Amu4ever chapter 15 . 12/31/2015
Ohh! I was so looking forward to some dramatic fainting at his reappearance. Well, can't be helped :D

Glad for the happy ending!

Oh and I am quite sure you made a mistake. You said that everyone was back alive, who was killed by something else than the killing curse, right? So, why would Sirius be dead? In Harry's memory/nightmare he remembered Sirius looking like he went through a maw. The killing curse doesen't do that, therefore he should be alive.

Anyway, good story :)
Amu4ever chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
Oh my, no healing here neither. How disappointing.

But I guess I have to give you credits for originality - sigh -
Amu4ever chapter 13 . 12/31/2015
Please don't let Harry pass out again before he gets to safety to be healed. I want to know their reaction to him being hurt.

Oh! Maybe Elrond healing him would be cool! Oh and the anger of the elves that the Orcs dared to hurt one of their own! An elfling on top of that!

Hmm...yeah, indeed, him NOT passing out would be very welcome. I have to admit I halvway expected him to wake up in Lothlorien after passing out when the spider attacked him. (I was thinking: Not again!)
Amu4ever chapter 12 . 12/31/2015
Ha! I guessed his words right. Even counted them on my fingers when I read "six words" to check, if it fit :)
Amu4ever chapter 11 . 12/31/2015
I like that you made Tegalad sick. Hmm...that sounds kinda wrong, but it's true none-the-less. I was surprised he didn't in TLE, because I seriously expected it.

To be honest I would have expected more overprotectiveness from the elves, but the do blend in the background in this story.

Oh! And I had really like to read another story similar to this from you.

I have a few ideas, if you are interested? You could see it as a prompt/challenge
Amu4ever chapter 10 . 12/31/2015
But he broke the stone that's good
Amu4ever chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
Well, at least he is part of his element here...

And you made me cry - pout -
JAY FOSTER chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
One of the best crossoves I've ever read, thank you.