Reviews for The Immortal Hero
Ahhhh, I love that ending; it was perfect! Just angsty enough to be entertaining, not over-the-top. Excellent work :)
Aww, Boromir's horn was still broken? That's ridiculous! It's a freaking magic horn; it's not supposed to break unless he dies. I thought you were really going to change some of the plot, but instead you took the pathetic cop-out. This is really, really disappointing. What a waste.
"The experience had been terrifying for the Marchwarden and he had kindly asked the child to not do it again..."

Well, duh! Harry can instantaneously turn people to ash at will simply by TOUCH? That's horrifying! Why the heck does he need a sword? He can just endlessly pop around the enemy camp grabbing each of his foes and only taking them through the 'turn to ash' stage of his teleportation. Talk about an ooverpowered ability... :)
Harry isn't going to be an elven phoenix animagus, is he? Because 'fire jumping' sounds suspiciously phoenix-y, along with the whole 'immortality' thing... Poor Harry! If that's the case (and he keeps dying) he's never going to look older than 7! :)
English Elvish? How can Legolas read what's on Harry's hand? That part was very confusing for me, because if Common was the same as English, then Harry should understand it.
"After his month of torture by Voldemort's hand his memories of his life were hazy at best. The name Harry no longer applied to him, it meant nothing anymore. He looked up at Aragorn and shook his head."

What? What does this mean, exactly? In the previous chapters Harry clearly has some memories of his previous life, enough to recall his name being Harry (like 'vaguely remembering' his wolf). Is he really so broken that his personality no longer fits the name 'Harry Potter' anymore? I'm honestly curious, as this passage left me with 'vague comprehension' of what you were implying of Harry's state of mind. He seemed lucid enough with the god that contacted him.
"The usually polished-smooth stone floor was cracked and chard."

Chard? Dammit Neville! You and your freaky herbology...
misherukuro chapter 14 . 7/5
Loved this fic just as much the second time through. ~,~
mackwriter chapter 10 . 7/3
Actually, the elves don't train themselves to sleep with their eyes open. The elves don't actually sleep in the conventional sense. It's more like a meditation and they are unable to close their eyes when they "sleep".
Ledi1708 chapter 15 . 5/30
ripping. _ Thank you:)
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 15 . 5/21
A thoroughly brilliant story.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 10 . 5/10
The only thing I dislike about this fanfiction is the overuse of sleep. I understand he is a child but it still bugs me that he falls asleep at least 3 times a chapter. Other than that I really do love this fanfic! So please don't think I'm just being overly critical :3
noelmurdock chapter 15 . 5/7
I truly enjoyed this story. I know that it has been long done but I just found it and wanted you to know that it is still a good read. I hope that you have continued to write and share your stories. Thank you.
guitarlover56784 chapter 8 . 5/3
Ohhhh you dick ,( I hated that. I hated that a lot. Whyyyyyyyyy
lax23-nitty-book chapter 15 . 5/1
An amazing story! Though I did get a little annoyed with how often he passed out. Thank you for creating a beautiful story!