Reviews for The Immortal Hero
laelruin chapter 15 . 8/29/2019
This was really sweet, made me teary.
Wonderful job!
L
laelruin chapter 2 . 8/9/2019
I like that you started your story at a different spot than most people! Very interesting and different.
NabikiB chapter 1 . 6/21/2019
Cracked and chard? You're already scaring me.

chard
[CHärd]
NOUN

a beet of a variety with broad white leaf stalks that may be prepared and eaten separately from the green parts of the leaf.
G chapter 15 . 6/17/2019
Thanks for writhing
annamccallen chapter 15 . 5/21/2019
This was such a beautifully amazing story!
Mikael chapter 15 . 4/13/2019
Time to look for that sequel! Though I had hoped for a story with more magic and a more mature harry, this was still great!
kv74 chapter 15 . 3/25/2019
Thank you!
Blazeb79 chapter 8 . 3/16/2019
Shes prego and Nooooooo! Why shadow! He was so cool
Blazeb79 chapter 7 . 3/16/2019
Nice to see harry have some fun. His choppy westron is cute too
Blazeb79 chapter 5 . 3/15/2019
Fire teleportation! Dope as hell
Blazeb79 chapter 3 . 3/15/2019
I love the story so far its awesome. One quick note tho is from what i remember elves dont get cold. In the mountain scene before they take the under the mountain decision legolas is walking on the snow without a heavy cloak and is not bothered by the snow/cold. Just an observation my friend.
zzasdasfas chapter 1 . 2/28/2019
He had a girlfriend who liked him and not the Boy-Who-Lived

Sorry to burst your bubble but in canon, that's kinda the opposite for Ginny. She's as shallow as they get. She was in love with the "boy who lived" before she even got to meet him. That's why so many hate her and think of her as a useless fangirl.

Anyway just wanted to point that out. The rest of the chapter was not bad
vrani140 chapter 15 . 1/23/2019
uhu amenzing
Sky cat chapter 15 . 12/29/2018
I'm so flipping happy with how this story ended like... YES! I'm so happy now :)
muttjc2003 chapter 15 . 12/28/2018
Oh boy! I have leaky eyes over here! :') This story was too amazing. I just loved it, I mean how could you not? Geez, first getting me with Shadow and now all is this sappy goodness. It was too fantastic, you did a wonderful job. :D
1,037 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »