Reviews for The Immortal Hero
CauldronSky chapter 5 . 12/13/2018
I am really enjoying reading this story so far, but I do have a question. If Harry could do the Fire Jumping ability before he was imprisoned by Voldemort, then why didn't he just use that to teleport out. I understand that there probably were anti-apparating wards up on the prison, so he wouldn't have been able to apparate out. But it seems to me that this new Fire Jumping ability is similar, but very different than apparating. And it would be so new that the death eaters would not have any wards against it yet. Unless the Fire Jumping is similar to apparating enough that the wards would stop him from using the ability to escape.
Wolvie26 chapter 15 . 12/4/2018
Love it and the way Harry changed something by being there!
Redemerald6 chapter 8 . 12/4/2018
Ow ow ow ow! My heart! I know Aragorn is alive, but OW! SHADOW PUPPY! Ugh! I can't get through this chapter without crying! (*third time reading this.)
TristianWolf chapter 15 . 10/22/2018
WOW Very Powerful, I can't wait to start on TEP. TW
Wolflover1523 chapter 12 . 10/19/2018
Omg this chapter made me cry it was so sad
tiredtypingandtea chapter 15 . 9/23/2018
Somehow when I saved this to my ereader it didn't save the last chapter and I nearly lost my shit like HOW DARE YOU but then I saw that FF had the last chapter and -wheew- I didn't need that heart attack in my life. XD But this was amazing, and thank you for sharing it!
Kiochii chapter 15 . 9/18/2018
So reading the end of this. You said Galadriel would be like his grandmother. Isn’t she his great grandmother already? If I remember correctly Awrens mother was her daughter.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/27/2018
I loved it! Loved it loved it loved it! Thank you so much for sharing. The plot tied up beautifully.
BlueSilverSpirit chapter 3 . 8/12/2018
My name means 'Bringer of Light'.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2018
This is cute! I'm gonna read the next few chapters.
Flying Doctor chapter 1 . 3/29/2018
this story was great. you should get a nobel prize for it.
xTCatxx chapter 15 . 3/23/2018
Omg this story was so good thank you so much for this story I have no words but thank you
xTCatxx chapter 8 . 3/22/2018
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!
OMG! Why! Not Shadow! And what happened to Aragorn! Hope will see him again
Guest chapter 9 . 2/17/2018
Harry, you're a seventeen year old. Mentally at least. ACT YOUR AGE!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2018
(0-0)

Of all the things he could've been attacked with... WHY TENTACLES!?
1,037 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »