Reviews for The Immortal Hero
loleo chapter 15 . 12/20/2013
Thank you very much for this fabulous story. It had made me laugh. And you had a story-idea so very much your own and unlike others, so that I had much fun with reading.
Tsumujikaze Yumi chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
I have no words to describe how I feel now: $
Just... that it was magical ... that I cried at the end .. and thank you, thank you very much for giving us this wonderful story ...
Ophidias chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Meh, it seemed promising but it's now reading like just another coddle story with an overly-angsty backstory.
bcatty chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story :D and but any chance are you going to do a side story, of this but told in the other's point of view and what they all talked about before Tegalad could understand them (and when he was asleep)?
Redemerald6 chapter 15 . 11/12/2013
XD IT'S SO CUTE! (Dies from joy)
ICZYS HOSTAGES OF LOVE chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
dame i cried reading this and ur azume
Eien Michi chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
So, the transition between the HP universe and the LoTR one, rather than being cliché is really interesting.
Hope chapter 15 . 10/17/2013
That was so sweet 3
DarkSpade chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
note for all chapters that might make the mastake elves don't eat meat in lord of the rings and almost every othere story b/c goes agenst there natural way
PSwroteonphong
BeLlIxiEs chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Wow!
This was magnificent! Tnk u for sharing it!
It was awesome
Ice Night chapter 15 . 9/5/2013
Great story! I liked a lot and thanks for finishing it! _
LongyWangy chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
damn, this story was awesome! Would have liked to have harry p's abilities and knowledge to help out more, like during big area battles, using fire to decimate does and apparating constantly cutting peeps like sheep. still, this story was a classic! Good job!
Kichou chapter 15 . 8/29/2013
Nice story. I found it very moving. :-)
saashi samy chapter 15 . 8/17/2013