Reviews for The Immortal Hero
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
"The usually polished-smooth stone floor was cracked and chard."

Chard? Dammit Neville! You and your freaky herbology...
misherukuro chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
Loved this fic just as much the second time through. ~,~
mackwriter chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
Actually, the elves don't train themselves to sleep with their eyes open. The elves don't actually sleep in the conventional sense. It's more like a meditation and they are unable to close their eyes when they "sleep".
Ledi1708 chapter 15 . 5/30/2015
ripping. _ Thank you:)
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 15 . 5/21/2015
A thoroughly brilliant story.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
The only thing I dislike about this fanfiction is the overuse of sleep. I understand he is a child but it still bugs me that he falls asleep at least 3 times a chapter. Other than that I really do love this fanfic! So please don't think I'm just being overly critical :3
noelmurdock chapter 15 . 5/7/2015
I truly enjoyed this story. I know that it has been long done but I just found it and wanted you to know that it is still a good read. I hope that you have continued to write and share your stories. Thank you.
guitarlover56784 chapter 8 . 5/3/2015
Ohhhh you dick ,( I hated that. I hated that a lot. Whyyyyyyyyy
lax23-nitty-book chapter 15 . 5/1/2015
An amazing story! Though I did get a little annoyed with how often he passed out. Thank you for creating a beautiful story!
fastreader12 chapter 15 . 4/10/2015
Oh. My. Gosh. That story was AMAZING! Thank you SO much for writing it. You made me cry more than once, it was so awesome. :)
Ebenbild chapter 15 . 4/7/2015
Thanks for sharing even if I cried the Pacific ocean somewhere at the end... xD
And of course I was really relieved that Tegalad at the end could return to Middle Earth...
Your story definitely was amazing.
Ebenbild
bethyhardy chapter 15 . 3/12/2015
so sweet loved it
TheJaneOfAllTrades chapter 15 . 3/2/2015
Oh goodness I can't believe how much I cried during the last chapter of this story.
Reiha Sakurai chapter 15 . 2/26/2015
I absolutely loved this fanfic!
81st Nephalim chapter 15 . 2/10/2015