Reviews for The Immortal Hero
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
Hm...it's kinda sad that you left out the part when Harry arrived in Leothriel. I would have liked to read the elves reaction...

Oh and I hope Shadow doesn't die this time, though the way the Vallar talked to Harry I doubt it. - sigh -
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
Well, at least Frodo won't blame Harry for Gandalfs capture this time around
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
Woah! Did you write the side-story?! Please tell me you did!
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Huh, I think I only read the un-edited version...
Hermy-Potter-93 chapter 15 . 12/20/2015
Oh damn, I'm crying. And I'm happy. Definitly a beautiful story. I just wanted to read one or two chapters, but I couldn't stop and finished it in one go.
It was easy to read and you have a good way to write.
Thanks for this great story.
Greetings from Germany
Hermy
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
I loved Aragorn's reaction to the abuse, although I do wish we got to see more characters interact with Harry.
pthree chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Middle Earth would generally be called "Arda" or "Arda Marred". just so you know.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
I kind of wish Boromir had been the one holding him. The man does have a soft spot for children. But I like how, even at their first meeting, you already have Harry helping them.
Inu.Teicho chapter 15 . 11/22/2015
I love this story. Please do write more on HP LOTR cross over. I would love to read something on HP Hobbit crossover as well? With Thranduil :)
Rangle chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
Hm, I don't know if you are one of the first who write the tortured Elfing Harry, it's a bit overdone on this site. Back then in 2009 probably not as bad nowadays.
TheFanFicDevourer chapter 8 . 11/7/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO jkjk XD. Well, it sucks that shadow died, but at least you gave us a fair bit of warning. *Sniffle. I'm not crying, I'm just allergic to emotions.
TheFanFicDevourer chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
This story is so good, and while I am naturally biased towards elfling Harry it doesn't always make a story. Yours is written really well and I love the Harry Aragorn moments. I'm mentally cooing and gushing so thank you for writing :)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/17/2015
Omg I cant say how much I love this its awesome totally amazing I just love it
grammar nitpick chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
i find it weird that aragorn introduces everyone to him like 。。。son of... and for legolas he's like ... of the woodland realm, like does Legolas not have a dad or something? i checked the movie and also he introduces legolas with the son of.. part.
bassoongirl14 chapter 15 . 9/15/2015
I loved this story so much! Totally made me cry several times!
976 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »