Reviews for The Immortal Hero
victoria chapter 15 . 4/18/2014
Lovely, simply lovely oyu are a very talented writer am intersted and excited to read more of your works.
mengtoreality chapter 15 . 4/17/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
A few spelling errors, but that's it !
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Epic, awesome idea. Please update soon.
Fantasy Boudicca chapter 15 . 3/17/2014
HOW DARE YOU PLAY WITH MY FEELS LIKE THIS I NEEDED TO GET THE TISSUE WHILE READING.
love the story lol
whrr.trudy chapter 15 . 3/16/2014
I loved it, thank you for sharing your story.
I've read a few with semi the same plot and I have to say this is by far my favorite!
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,989.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Venus914 chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
Tegalad has already saved Pippin before from the Palantir. His reaction should have been enough to deter Pippin from trying it again. Im not sorry that Pippin experienced pain quite like the Cruciatus. He was warned & it's his fault he didnt listen. Tegalad shouldnt have saved him the 2nd time. It's his fault now.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
This made me go teary eyed ...in a good way :)
Scarlet007 chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
This story its just perfect *-*! Definitely one of my favourites! I will be waiting anxious for the sequel
CrystallineX chapter 15 . 1/17/2014
This was a GREAT story and xover, and though I may not have agreed with how insecure you made Harry/Tegalad I understand it was necessary to develop the father/son relationship with Aragorn and Tegalad. I very nearly teared up at the reunion.

Thank you for a good read, and good luck!
Infernus est in animo chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
I read the first version of this story and I think this one is much better (the death scene managed to get me to cry something only 2 other fics have managed (i have read at least fifty)
pebblesrocky chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
This was the absolute best LOTR/HP crossover I have read! Please make a sequel!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
er, Middle Earth didnt have water bottles, but they did have water skins... I suggest fixing it when you get the chance, the part where Harry is getting his foot treated. i really like this story
loleo chapter 15 . 12/20/2013
Thank you very much for this fabulous story. It had made me laugh. And you had a story-idea so very much your own and unlike others, so that I had much fun with reading.
916 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »