Reviews for The Immortal Hero
brolly501 chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
good story
Reaper1Nanashi chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
I love this fan fiction!

I read the previous version, and oh my! What a jump in writing style and ability! This is written so much better than the previous one, and fleshed out so much more!

My only concern is that Harry is not Harry anymore. I understand that he has a hard time remembering things and etc, but there should be some elements of Harry Potter that should remain in him. After all, without those elements, he's just Telegad...Basically, an OC character.

Other than that, I am in love with this fan fiction! I really hope you update this soon!
Enchanted Silly chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
great chapter, update soon please.
SafirePhoenix chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
Very cute. I like that Tegalad made friends with the two children. I think it'll do him some good when he's more than likely locked in with the women and children during the battle.
Olaf74 chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
Raven Marcus chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
i read it about 3 times now! And it is well done! The only thing how much magic does Tegalad retained from the crossover?
Talenyn01 chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
Personally I think Tegalad's interaction with his adult friends in more important at this point. Also, while I'm sure he has fun with other kids there seems to be a difference in maturity that would make true friendship hard. However, it is your story so whatever you say goes!

Great chapter by the way. I loved it!
Yana5 chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
yay another chapter

dead feather chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
Maybe wait until later.. I don't know. You might be able to pull this off but I think it only takes time off from relating with the fellowship. Him having children as friends. Though it did lighten this up just a bit.

I thought this was a bit dark. Why not have Tegalad firetravel to a happier place for a few days. Maybe lothlorien and have him eat and sleep properly and then return (?) Or maybe show Tegalad enjoying the adventure like a child would. This is all from a very mature point of view.

It's probably the sudden memories returning that make this so dark feeling. I thought that he would have 500 years before they did completely.. It just.. well, I thought it was a flimsy excuse as to why Harry suddenly didn't feel, seem or act like Harry anymore. And the explanation only made it feel more true. That this really isn't Harry Potter in middle earth but simply an oc efling tagging along for a ride.
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
Great update! _
TheWall chapter 7 . 4/5/2009

brilliant new chapter. i enjoyed the other story too but this one is better written. not a better story but better put together i think. fantastic and keep it up.

eagerly awaiting the next update,

storylistener chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
I think it's nice to show that Tegalad can act like a normal child, but I think the lasting, deeper friendships should come later. I'm glad he's finally learning Westron, It makes the scenes flow better. I wonder if Faramir will find the Horn and think Boromir is dead? GOOD JOB and WRITE MORE SOON!
123claire123 chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
great chapter
Lientjuhh chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
I like it.. The rewrite is diffrent then the original and is better. even as the original is good.. Well done... :) I liked the chapter.. :)
nljfs chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
Friends his own age are good. At least where it makes sense... Even Tolkien gave Pippin a young friend (younger than he was, but by hobbit standards, not by that much).
923 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 .. Last Next »