Reviews for The Immortal Hero
Fyawkes chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
I say that you should continue to give Telgalad friends. It would make his 'childhood' better than in the one you did before, not saying it wasn't well written, but you can tell you spent a lot more time thinking about this one, especially as Boromir is alive. Tegalad seems much more happy now too. So keep going with the slightly different, but the same story line. Even if he makes friends on the way...

Brilliant story anyways. You are so lucky I am reviewing!

MarieVerdonck chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
Nice story! I like Tegalad's behaviour, it's a nice combo between serious fighter and a troubled child! I look forward to reading more! Will there be a pairing when Tegalad grows up? 'Cause you mentioned Elves having soulmates but that it would unlikely for him to have one because of the age difference between the newborn elves...

Anyway please update soon!

donna chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
this story is fabulous you definetly need to keep doing it its alot better than the other one well done

please keep doing it please please please
Violet chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
Thank You for the update. I do really like this chapter. I think you were right in editing it, this version is indeed more smooth and coherent than your first attempt. But all in all a wonderful story that I believe deserves to be finished, please keep writing. Thank you.
GinaStar chapter 7 . 4/7/2009
Very well done!
the-bunnys-echo chapter 7 . 4/7/2009
I just found out that you made a new version. And as much as I loved the old version, I love this one 10 times more. Your character development is great and I love how it flows. I cannot wait for more. Thanks for sharing this.
Lolita-mist chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
hmm, I just need to clarify one thing.. didn't boromir betrayed Frodo in LOTR? did this happen in this story?

Ow, isn't aragon cute? why do Legolas seemed a bit hesitant and distant to Tegalad?

Good job on this one and can't wait for your next update!
Cade Mistral chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Nice fic! I think that you should have a bit of both a little bit of this and alittle bit of that, have him make some friends but splash it around the story, put it here and there.
Celestialuna chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.
Celestialuna chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
Storm.Gazer chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
I love this story! Keep writing
Celestialuna chapter 4 . 4/5/2009