Reviews for The Immortal Hero
RainPelt chapter 6 . 3/21/2009
Sorry, i dont have any ideas because i haven't read LotR only have a vauge idea of the plot. Great chapter! Hope you update soon!
RainPelt chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
This is much better than the last version! Thanks for taking the time to rewrite it! Looking forward to your next update!
Rokkis chapter 6 . 3/21/2009
A very very good rewrite, but I still wish that Harry;s relative age would have carried over. He should perhaps have been a very young elf on the verge of adulthood. 'cause seriously it must be difficult to fight if you barely reach the waist of an enemy!

Anyway, looking forward to more. Too bad that Harry will never really grow up during this!

Cheers!
ruka80 chapter 6 . 3/21/2009
this is better than the other one you wrote.

please don't let shadow die this time. he's is so sweet.

keep up the good work and update soon.
Lone Wolf Pup chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
Hmm, what to say? I think that this is a wonderful story. I have indeed read your story, "The Lost Elfling" and I think that you will be happy to know, you made big improvements. I have no idea how, (i do, but still), but you did the impossible and made a wonderful story spectacular.

I also can't express how happy I am that you said you weren't going to do slash. I have nothing against it, like it eve, but, if you had put Aragorn as his partner, I probably would have stopped reading. I like him and all, but he seems to be more of a mentor or brother figure than Harry's lover.

Anyhow, I'm glad that you decided to rewrite this story, even though it was wonderful before, and I hope to see what new ideas you come up with soon. D I'm afraid that I'm not much of a person when it comes to offering ideas on what happens next though. I also happen to be a very lazy reviewer since, no, I usually do not bother to type this much, if at all. P So that being said, if you don't see a review from me, I'm probably still reading, just too lazy to type a message cause when I choose to type it usually ends up being lengthy...somewhat anyway. )
Moonprincess202 chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
I'm really enjoying this rewritten version of the story. It's not that I didn't like the older version, I just think this one is even better.
beca riddle chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
I love, that you decidet to let Boromir life, that chances much. Also that you gave Haldir a life :D, I meant a wife. That makes him so much more sympathetic... and you must excuse my english if it turns out too terrible, its not my native tongue... Thank you for your rewrite, its much much more in deph than the lost elfling, and its clear how much youve improved your writing skills in the meantime! Please continue!

beca
Rose-Petal-x chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
I'm really liking the rewrite so far. :) Can't wait for an update!
jonsmom14 chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
I read the first version of this story and I would first like to say that this is much more in depth and therefore a better tale. I'm glad that you've also changed a few things and made Harry much more accepting of certain individuals. I'm very curious if you're going to allow Eomer and the riders to actually see Harry this time instead of hiding him. I look forward to more.
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
this is great
fooosel chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
Great!

I've read the Lost Elfling before,

and this is- well, different!

I like it though,

so update soon :)
123claire123 chapter 6 . 3/12/2009
brilliant - i love it - well done - i can't wait for more
BookNook chapter 6 . 3/12/2009
I love your story! The combination of LOTR and HP is very fun to read about. I hope that you can update soon :)
Yana5 chapter 6 . 3/12/2009
yay i like people being protective of Tegalad
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 6 . 3/12/2009
yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.

I think the reason that Boromir will procter Tegalad so much is because he just saved his life.
897 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »