Reviews for The Immortal Hero
Yana5 chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
yay another chapter

dead feather chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
Maybe wait until later.. I don't know. You might be able to pull this off but I think it only takes time off from relating with the fellowship. Him having children as friends. Though it did lighten this up just a bit.

I thought this was a bit dark. Why not have Tegalad firetravel to a happier place for a few days. Maybe lothlorien and have him eat and sleep properly and then return (?) Or maybe show Tegalad enjoying the adventure like a child would. This is all from a very mature point of view.

It's probably the sudden memories returning that make this so dark feeling. I thought that he would have 500 years before they did completely.. It just.. well, I thought it was a flimsy excuse as to why Harry suddenly didn't feel, seem or act like Harry anymore. And the explanation only made it feel more true. That this really isn't Harry Potter in middle earth but simply an oc efling tagging along for a ride.
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
Great update! _
TheWall chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
howdy,

brilliant new chapter. i enjoyed the other story too but this one is better written. not a better story but better put together i think. fantastic and keep it up.

eagerly awaiting the next update,

TheWall
storylistener chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
I think it's nice to show that Tegalad can act like a normal child, but I think the lasting, deeper friendships should come later. I'm glad he's finally learning Westron, It makes the scenes flow better. I wonder if Faramir will find the Horn and think Boromir is dead? GOOD JOB and WRITE MORE SOON!
123claire123 chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
great chapter
Lientjuhh chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
I like it.. The rewrite is diffrent then the original and is better. even as the original is good.. Well done... :) I liked the chapter.. :)
nljfs chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
Friends his own age are good. At least where it makes sense... Even Tolkien gave Pippin a young friend (younger than he was, but by hobbit standards, not by that much).
jamester56 chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
great storie!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! You saved Boromir! My favorite charecter!

Thank you, and good story!

CT
hpfan23 chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I really like your story! I had read the original and enjoyed it as well. The rewrite is really cool! please continue!
Talenyn01 chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Great job! I can't wait for the next chapter!
lucifers.angelx chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Great story ) I'm glad to see another HP/LOTR story!

Though it has some cliche parts, it was very enjoyable to read overall.

The technical part of your writing's very well, very few grammatical errors, and I've only spot one mistake that I can remember, you omitted the word "if" in this sentence:

“It would have hit him I hadn’t,” Tegalad murmured as he tried to ignore the pain coming from his hand."

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter

L.A.
Haely Potter chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Love it! Keep writting! .
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
Great story!

Can't wait to read more!
916 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 .. Last Next »