Reviews for New recruit Hanatarou Yamada?
Gigglingskull chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I liked it.
Bone Master chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Hope you continue the story their are very few Hanataro Harem stroies
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Please continue.
heysmilessssssss chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
um it's been 4 years since you last updated ths story this story i now consider to discontinued
JulCan1987 chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
When are you going to update this story, it's really funny so please continue. By the way, I'm jcc.
Justagoodguy chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Finally, Hana is going to get some attention from some girls. This is funny, I really hope you continue.
jcc chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
this is turning out to be a little funny please update soon.
Harem Master123 chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
I hope you continue this fanfic. It's good and it's the only Hanataro harem fanfic. Poor Hanataro
Hikarikurai24587 chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
updates soons
Aelita Lyoko chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
I feel really bad I'm reading about poor poor Hanatarou and I love how he's getting treated because it funny but does that make me a bad person? I don't care at this point please keep up the good work and update soon.
Begoshi chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
I would have laughed out loud if not for the fact that I would wake up my little siblings. I completely agree too, Hanatarou is too adorable for his own good XD
Panzerraptor chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Oh I'm liking this story. Hanataro getting some loving at last. He's one of those characters that get cut. It's about time someone wrote a story like this.

Please update!
Master Bleach chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Poor hanatarou!

10/10!
Sen Graham chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
Another great chapter. Poor Hanatarou, abused physically and emotionally, but it's funny, so it's okay. :)
spedclass chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!