Reviews for A Man So Heartless
LeannaMasenRobert chapter 13 . 1/5/2012
Hello,

I like your story a lot and I wanted to know if you were going to continue writing it or if you have given it up...

Hope you will find inspiration and will.

Good day.
midnight driver chapter 13 . 9/4/2011
cant wait for chapter 14?
jjjjanna chapter 13 . 6/23/2011
omg i HATE you! well... actually i don't. i actually love you cause you wrote this really good story :P what i dont like is that you stopped at the worst possible time! :( who/what interupted them? when will they get another opertunity to kiss! (wow, my spelling sucks..) But now i'll never know! :( well what you did write was really good and i'm assuming u had a good reason to stop so i respect that :)
LoveToLoveYou22 chapter 13 . 8/29/2010
sounds good so far. cant wait for more. plz update soon!
RightOnThrough chapter 13 . 7/6/2010
omg I love this story! a whole new bella ahaha

please please please write more!

have I made you happy?
Coalesced chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
:D
urfaceXD chapter 13 . 5/30/2010
u should probably update this some time soon...its really good...
DDmoncada chapter 13 . 5/10/2010
Sooo freakin awesome!I like how you make Bella the hard to get it's so cool...can't wait for the next update (hope it'll be soon) :D
elizabeth D chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
Ooh Naughty Bella lOl... Edward is probaly dying of jealousy:-O love yOur story
elizabeth D chapter 9 . 4/22/2010
Serves yOu right Edward Cullen for being a player lOl... Ah poor Bella & Jacob... Love it3
Elizabeth D chapter 8 . 4/22/2010
Wow... Seth & Jacob drinking shame shame lol... Damn Lauren & Edward for being completely stubborn... Loved it... Awesome Chapter:-)
Elizabeth D chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
OMG! Bella! I didn't know she had it in her lOl... How cute Edward getting all Jealous... I lOve it3 Can't wait for the party:-)
Elizabeth D chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
Love It:-) That Edward is such a douche...lol... I 3 him... I can't wait to find out who? Jacob Black perhaps? (Hey if you have time I'd really appreciate it if yOu would check out my stories:-) the links are Deadly Attraction: /s/5683662/1/

Paper Hearts: /s/5715882/1/
Elizabeth D chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
Aw so romantic:-) Bella is cute being all dumbstruck. & Edward such a player lOl... I lOved it can't wait for mOre:-)
elizabeth D chapter 4 . 4/21/2010