Reviews for Presentiment
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Very cute and you made the chapter believable, like it really happened that way. The last sentence needs to be fixed to read: How dare she make HIM worry. Anyway, nicely done.
satomika chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
i hope that what your A/N said is true and whatever you said, i also agree with you... :]

please make more yahiro/megumi fic!
MadBlossomingPrincess chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I love it! It certainly does explain why he got so angry... And Yahiro was so in character! Again, I loved it! Great job!
Devilishduck chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
'twas an awesome explination for why7 he was so a gry ;)
lovelymissalice chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
It's nice to know what happened to Yahiro at the opera house while waiting for Megumi. Although this may not be true, I still really like it, and who knows... Maybe this really was how it was for him. I also though it was extremely nice, but OOC of Yahiro to miss Akira-chan's tea party, but instead keep his deal with Megumi. Then again, he did say we doesn't break promises in the manga. :)
weaponsmistress1010 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
wahahahaha!

so funny!

poor Yahiro!

so kawaii!
animeluver chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
what a great story you rock!
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
*grins* A really good idea! I was wondering about that too, and you wrote this superbly! _ Though I'mk mostly HikarixKei obsessed I love YahiMegu a ton aswell, so thankyou very much for wring this little piece _
xxFraise chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Great job. :) The best part? This is actually probable. " Oh Yahiro, when will you realize you care?
Akanke chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
You do an excellent job with this fic. There really needs to be more YxM
MONST3R chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
haha i love your take on yahiro waiting for megumi!

great story :]
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
OMG! I loved it! This pairing rocks! :D
billionsofblue chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
MORE PLEASE!
Akane Naomi chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Uwah! I love your story! (And the pairing of course XD) Haha, I wondered what Yahiro's p.o.v. was when Megumi didn't show up for their "date". Yes, he should have a good reason for rejecting Megumi like that. XP They better end as an official couple by the end of the story, lol. Great job!