Reviews for The Moment
CatchingStar chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Hi, it's good to see someone writing femmeslash from army wives, lol, and these two are very cute together. Couldn't have choose better characteres for it. Great work.
goladyvols chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
OK, I don't usually read femslash, but this story caught my eye. Did the writers of this show mean to give them that much chemistry? I can understand why people say they should be together! It would probably be better than Denise & Frank! Pretty hot one-shot..
theatergirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I really like this. I have always loved the friendship between Claudia Joy and Denise, and I like the idea of them as lovers, or just friends who love each other. Take however you want...

This was really gentle and loving. It was descriptive and the imagery was real. I could totally see all of this happening. So awesome job there.

The whole scene being stopped by everyday life was a nice part. It left things open and mantained that sence of sweetness. I hope you write more Claudia Joy/Denise fics. You seem to get a good grip on them.
MrSchimpf chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Lovely stuff, Patti. I don't watch this show (mainly because there's too much on Sunday night, a work night for me, to record), but I know this show more through fanfic than anything else. You did a great job on this and I could feel the sexual tension between Claudia and Denise so well. I love the nervous energy you brought between them and how it was just a small scene that broken apart by the rudeness of life.

The situation was angsty and perfect, you really know how to pick the perfect moments to do this.

Once again, wonderful job!