Reviews for Memories of the Broken
PharaohDeli chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
Ohmygosh! I absolutely love you! This story is absolutely fantastic in, like, every way possible :3 The writing is touching and emotional, the style is involving, and the plot is new and heart-felt. I absolutely adore it, all of it! I don't know how on Earth you can continue this, but I cannot wait until you do!
orpheus-izanagi chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
Great story! Keep going! (And go on with your other ones too- they're great!)
LoLoChan chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
TOO SHORT! No! T.T

Hehe. Hi! Remember me? We talked over on LJ. I don't usually come poking around the cesspit, but today I did, and was surprised to find this. I'm a bit surprised I didn't see this on LJ, so I'll leave you a message here.

This. Was. Amazing! Poor Aramuil... I just want to hug him. And him giving up precious water to his plants... :( *hugs*

The only thing I didn't like was all the emphasis going to Bridgette. I feel like, even though she's an important character, she's stealing the show from our beloved assassin. I'd kind of like to know why she matters so much in the context of the story, other than the fact that she is the female version of Aramuil's dream boyfriend. (huh?)

Anyway, I hope the writing goes well, and I can't wait to read the next chapter! Happy Writing!

LoLoChan
The Double-Faced Muse chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
Yay! You found a beta! Congrats! -

I have to say that you write in various genres very well. From comedy to tragedy, you capture the aura of the situation expertly.

*cough* Anyways, getting back to the chapter, it was very well written. Some thing, like finding out that Aramuil doesn't trust scientists for a very good reason, gives me another perspective on some of the things that Marluxia does later, such as putting Zexion, Vexen and Lexaeus in the basement while he starts his plan to take over the Organization. Of course, the main was still probably because IV-VI were in the Org. from the beginning and thus extremely loyal to it, but I can't help but think that part of Aramuil's past came back to haunt XI, even if it was just the tiniest bit.

*scratches head* You know, I think that I need less free time so I won't think so thoroughly about fanfiction. It shows just how obsessive I am over KH.

Anyways, good job and keep writing!

Sincerely,

The Double-Faced Muse
Cupe chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
*blushes furiously* I'm not that great ', but you're very welcome ].

You know how I feel about this chapter - fucking fantastic!
Cupe chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Oh, this is looking good...I've always believed Marluxia was somewhat abused in his past...

I'm looking forward to reading more of this; World War II has always fascinated me, and with the KH theme, it's even more relevant to my interests.