Reviews for Persona 4: Of Whims and Love
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
"Naoto...doesn't love me anymore." ahahahhaaha! Souji, souji you-ahahaha! Are you serious? man, I can imagine this Souji's shadow. A Naoto fangir-err...boy! XD
Kallen Glory chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I like the story~ The misunderstanding beteween Naoto and Souji but it has the romantic ending / Anyway, keep writing!
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was sooooooo cute! It was sooooo romantic of naoto to make chocolates for souji!
Crimson Wolf Tokami chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Yay! :D How sweet. I love how you go into such intricate details- It makes me feel what's happening, y'know?

Great, great, awesome job.
Kirijo.Kanaru chapter 1 . 3/3/2009

I'm looking forward to the White Day' fic.

Take care and keep up the good work! ;)
Yoly chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Soji can be made anyway you want. He made for the player to interpret. XD
PhantomBlaze chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Ah, thanks. I know I'm busy but betaing that one shot was technically me taking a break. xD

It's smoother now. Very cute; quite a nice belated v-day gift.

Just watch out a bit when writing. You tend to write fast and skip words and stuff. Oh and lol, don't try to use too many fancy words cuz they might not sound in context and all.

Oh a tip my eng teacher gave us recently: Show not tell. Use strong verbs and specific nouns instead of rambling adjectives. Don't be vague and use concrete language. I dunno, she said don't just describe someone as popular but SHOW that person is popular by the reaction of the ppl around her. Did that help?

So, how's the other stuff going? xD
Kefka VI chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I agree with Youske. Naoto is probably in control.
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Fluffy and hilarious. I enjoyed it.

I like your mischievous version of Souji. While I love their more canon relationship I've always wanted to see a version in which Souji breaks Naoto out of her shell by being, well, the affectionate Senpai. As shown here, the results are comedy gold(the mental image of Souji randomly ambushing Naoto on the phone is hilarious, as is his sitting hunched-over in a somehow-dark corner mumbling that Naoto doesn't love him anymore).

I definitely wouldn't mind seeing a White Day sequel, yeah. Great stuff here.