Reviews for Oh God
DanielHimura chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Nice.
Sachita chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
War is hard and war is awful. You wrote a good story, and the many repetitions of "Oh god..." were really fitting. The part in which he thinks about that kid, who might have liked to play football was terrible. It made me really want to cry. And everything is so senseless- really why can't humans just stop all these wars? Nothing is gained by killing others...

Well-written story...
ikillpeople chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
It may not have sucked quite as much as it did if you had have varyed your word chice a bit. WAY TO MANY "O GOD"'S. Actually, i take that back, it would have sucked just as bad, but maybe, just maybe, someone who was as stupid as you wouldn't have noticed.
PeggsterLover chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Aww, this is so good. Poor Chris. Well done! :-)
Darlian chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
"No, this was hard and sharp, it stung where he had hit it."

Whoa. This was...perfect. Your use of repetition - "Oh God" - in time with all the horrible revelations Burnett experienced packed a punch. And the part with him in the snow, rubbing the dirt away but mentally making up stories about the people he saw... Amazing piece.
Aleka chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Well that's just GREAT. Now my Owen Wilson obsession has grown even MORE. *scoffs* Consquently, now I'll *never* have a love life.

WAY TO BE. YOU JUST *HAD* TO BE AWESOME, EH?

(in all seriousness, this was really awesome and poetic. keep writing. lots and lots.)
sally chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
I like the explanation. I always thought that there should have been something to explain that. Thanks!
Master Akane chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
:: Applause :: very well done, I loved it. I love that song too! and a good explanation to why he got clean lol props to you!
schuyler-fox-dracul chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
that was very god! i enjoyed it...and now i have "oh god" im my head now HAHAHAA! great fic, hope you do another one on BEL..im doing one with German Terroist..cant wait to finish it!..:P..once again great job!..oh god!..:P
Charlotte Gray chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Your story is great:)I wrote one myself about Behind Enemy 's called A Time for Drunken R&R.
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
This was a great fic. I just finished watching the movie for the first time and fell totally in love with it. Great story. You should write another one. I'm thinking of doing one myself, so maybe you could check in with me from time to time!
Ozzie Boy chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
This was an uplifting read and a great story, very well written. It's a rare story where the language and musings fit the character perfectly; and the descriptions of the surroundings (Bosnia really is a beautiful, tranquil place) just add to the effectiveness of the writing.
Kawaii Spinel Queen of Evil chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
*Applaudes* Yayness! This is so cool, and basically the only movie fic with an Owen Wilson character that really seemed worth a read! This is pure genius! *Huggles Chris*
biggerstaffbunchwhen logged in chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Wow, this was really introspective! I thought it was excellent, and since this is the only BEL fic I bothered to read, I can safely say it's the best! I'm currently doing a BEL and JAG crossover fic, so check it out sometime when I post! Bye, and God Bless
Cielag chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
Dude, your story was way cool! I totally understood about the birds. There's always comfort in the living animals when everything else around you is dead. Just a question though, why did you choose to use "God" so much in your story?

-Cielag