Reviews for Scarlet's Walk
JFDragonFire chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
Can you please put this story up for adoption or something? It's so awesome that I want to read the rest of it :(
JF
leafstone chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
great story.
SoaringOnWings chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Oooooohhhhh! Please update!
warrioroftheravens chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Why? Why is that I keep finding the stories that have been discontinued? I saw the 27 chapters and thought 'well this could be good'. But I thought wrong. Please continue! I know the updated sign said it was last touched in 2009, but this is a really good story. Your plot is sound and all the characters are believable with only slight OC-ness. Garra seems a bit off, but it works for the story line. If you haven't continued becuse of writers block or a lack of motivation to finish, (heaven knows I have the same problem) you could always put it up for adoption. A lot of writers would respect any plot points you want to include, and finish the story for you.
mirra chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
You have hooked my interest, but do you plan to continue?
Jax chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
I can tell your writing has improved quite a bit. I really hope you continue with this story like you said in your previous chapter, it's really quite good. Im excited to see if kakashi and Sakura finally get together or not, all the tension is killing me, lol. Stay encouraged and just know, the more you write the more it helps your skills as a writer. I hope to see more from you in the future.
hermonine chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
Great start to the sequel. Keep up the great work and update soon!
LivelyRose chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
You wrote a sequel YAY!

I had waited for this forever

Pleasasweeeee updated soon I can't wait

-ROSE
awolfofredmoon chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
please update soon looking forward to see what happens
neojoy02 chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
Ma'm please update.
Hatake Sakino chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
your last update was last year...as much as i love your stories i cant wait that long. but good job on path of thorns and good luck with this. i hope you keep your word and finish this story. i'd really love to see a happy ending. gambatte! :)
Remawerth chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
Oh please still be updating! Maybe you've just been busy since November m? Heaven knows I know it can take time to write, but I can't wait for the next installment!
Kamikaze-Rose chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
I love your stories. Update as soon as you can okay, no pressure!
Ami chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
OMG, it's still being updated? I was so sure this story was on hiatus or whatever authors say when they do not want to write anymore. You are a star! I am so looking forward to next chapters! Please do continue and update soon!
angel897 chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
i fogot to say please keep writing kay i want to know what happens next
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »