Reviews for Breakfast at Tiffany's
Elle Whitecap chapter 6 . 12/29/2020
How can they already love each other? They literally just met and don’t really talk when they’re together. Their interactions seem very odd.
Ajfflady chapter 34 . 12/10/2020
Sweet, romantic, loving and such a damn good story. Even these years later this is a brilliantly told story of fiction. Well done ladies.
frostedglaze chapter 31 . 11/27/2020
I loved this story, though I loathe that Renee got her happily ever after. Edward should not have given her any money, instead he should have just threatened her.
magnessina chapter 20 . 10/3/2020
Dude I've loved this fic so much thus far, but I've been dating a guy from Boston long enough to take personal offence the Yankees comment, even tho I'm not even American and overall couldn't care less lol!

Beautifully done, despite the Yankees bias ;)
twirob chapter 33 . 4/26/2020
Thank you so much for sharing and keeping this AWESOME ! story posted for us to read ;D
girlygirl0706 chapter 33 . 7/11/2019
Really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for sharing this with us.
girlygirl0706 chapter 17 . 7/9/2019
"And what if it is all that you ever get, Edward? What then?" "Then I guess that I need to say my peace and move on."

Too much sadness for me in that reply. Poor Edward.

Seriously, I should be sleeping but I can't seem to stop clicking next.
girlygirl0706 chapter 16 . 7/9/2019
Gawd, this chapter had my emotions all over the place. First I was angry...WTF is wrong with this family. Then I wanted to cry right along with Esme...damn that was awful to hear, that one of your kids hasn't heard his father tell him he loves them since he was 15. Then I was like fuck yeah, you tell them Bella. Defend and attack mode was switched on for Bella. I seriously hope the Bella takes Edward to Washington and they never come back.

Lol, I'm all worked up with this chapter.

This story has been amazing so far. Glad I found it.
Just Sus chapter 12 . 2/18/2019
I'm dying to know who the leak is! Jane?
Guest chapter 30 . 5/13/2018
How is she not fired?
Guest chapter 28 . 5/13/2018
I dont know...bella and edward expect everyone to bend over backwards for them
Allear chapter 8 . 4/29/2018
Esme is so spineless, if my husband treated my children badly I most certainly wouldn't tell the children to try harder. I would lash out fine and properly against their father for being a crappy parent. Haven't seen Carlisle try at all so far, he has actually just dug himself deeper. Some mother to put her husband before her children.
Allear chapter 3 . 4/28/2018
"I don't read the paperwhat a strange statement. Is it a rule that she doesn't read the paper or does she mean just this paper in this particular moment?
future girl2 chapter 16 . 12/21/2017
I am going to admit that it is a first time I cried while reading a fanfiction and I have read quite a few in the past 2 years...
Lafemmevegeta chapter 34 . 11/5/2017
This is such a lighthearted story that is very enjoyable. I know I read this years ago but I enjoyed the way you displayed how the strength of your family and friends can make you stronger. How love can help you overcome the toughest times. Wonderful job and lovely read, !
1,823 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »