Reviews for Breakfast at Tiffany's
girlygirl0706 chapter 33 . 7/11
Really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for sharing this with us.
girlygirl0706 chapter 17 . 7/9
"And what if it is all that you ever get, Edward? What then?" "Then I guess that I need to say my peace and move on."

Too much sadness for me in that reply. Poor Edward.

Seriously, I should be sleeping but I can't seem to stop clicking next.
girlygirl0706 chapter 16 . 7/9
Gawd, this chapter had my emotions all over the place. First I was angry...WTF is wrong with this family. Then I wanted to cry right along with Esme...damn that was awful to hear, that one of your kids hasn't heard his father tell him he loves them since he was 15. Then I was like fuck yeah, you tell them Bella. Defend and attack mode was switched on for Bella. I seriously hope the Bella takes Edward to Washington and they never come back.

Lol, I'm all worked up with this chapter.

This story has been amazing so far. Glad I found it.
Just Sus chapter 12 . 2/18
I'm dying to know who the leak is! Jane?
Guest chapter 30 . 5/13/2018
How is she not fired?
Guest chapter 28 . 5/13/2018
I dont know...bella and edward expect everyone to bend over backwards for them
Allear chapter 8 . 4/29/2018
Esme is so spineless, if my husband treated my children badly I most certainly wouldn't tell the children to try harder. I would lash out fine and properly against their father for being a crappy parent. Haven't seen Carlisle try at all so far, he has actually just dug himself deeper. Some mother to put her husband before her children.
Allear chapter 3 . 4/28/2018
"I don't read the paperwhat a strange statement. Is it a rule that she doesn't read the paper or does she mean just this paper in this particular moment?
future girl2 chapter 16 . 12/21/2017
I am going to admit that it is a first time I cried while reading a fanfiction and I have read quite a few in the past 2 years...
Lafemmevegeta chapter 34 . 11/5/2017
This is such a lighthearted story that is very enjoyable. I know I read this years ago but I enjoyed the way you displayed how the strength of your family and friends can make you stronger. How love can help you overcome the toughest times. Wonderful job and lovely read, !
Ninkita chapter 4 . 4/20/2017
So many questions about Edward.. But the email exchange was cute.
Ninkita chapter 3 . 4/20/2017
sigh :)
Ninkita chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
Oh wow, there is a certain vibe to this that I really like.
EmbracingGrace1 chapter 2 . 2/10/2017
I just want you to know that I started reading your story chapter by chapter when it came out and every year since, I have read it in February for Valentine's Day. Every single year. It's a tradition. Additionally, I buy a box of strawberry pop tarts to eat while I read it. I only wish I was exaggerating. Thank you for leaving this story up. Please leave it. It's a constant in my life when there are no others. Thank you for making something that I can always turn to. :)
jcnf009 chapter 27 . 2/5/2017