Reviews for Breakfast at Tiffany's
Ivygirl702 chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
Edward and Tiffany's? Gah. This story is perfection.
Delilah Lovett chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
Okay okay. I finally caught up. My computer had been crapping out on me so I just got the chance to catch up lol. And wow. That was awesome. I love the poptarts and the grand tour and the feeling like teenagers lol. It's all so sweet and steamy underneath lol. I can't wait to see where things go now. I wanna know who Tanya is and when Alice will meet Edward and when Emmett and Rose will meet Bella. Will we ever find out what's going on with Edward's dad? How will the press take their relationship once it's been found out? Ooh I love this story and I can't wait for more. :D
fatallyobsessed chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
"Batter up..."-

Best line this week in any fic! Great job, ladies!
devadasi7 chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
loved, loved, loved the last line!

and the strawberry pop tarts were not bad either...
jenellebelle chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
Seriously- this is great. I was a little weary at first-just loving the perfection of your one shot. But I just love the way he loves her. The window, the wellies..its like a romantic comedy...oh to be in a 600 sq. ft. apt. with Edward- all wrapped up in his...everything...

this is truly the things that dreams are made of...
katydid2363 chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
Absolutely loved this chapter! So Edward is having fantasies about Bella in just her wellies! Oh my! Loved the poptart breakfast, the visit to Bella's apartment and the promise of more romancing to come! "Batter up..."

Now back to Jess. Wonder if her lack of "discretion" provided the tabloids with info on Edward's past escapades with the other women?
SeekingJamestown chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
Wow. This is seriously great. Both of your guys writing flows so good together.
jingles4thestorm chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
Aw this better be happy in the end or I'm buying out Safeways poptarts, all of them, and throwing them at you! hahahah

I really really loved this chapter, I found that it lacked physical description but it was still the bomb dot com.
x-aly-x chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
Great chapter
Coco Chanel 28 chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
this is a really good story keep it up. i feel all giddy whenever i read it. i love your writing so much.
lurkie657 chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
You evil minxes, leaving it there when we all know you are chapters ahead! ;)

Really, I loved it. And *sigh* I don't actually mind that ya'll are making us be patient with the updates. It gives time to re-read and process the chapter. and it's been fluffy thus far, so we savor each chapter, but I suspect things are going to only get complicated and intricate outside their bubble. I am both eager to see what happens once this is all a part of their 'realities' and not just the flirtatious affection they've been keeping between themselves and at the same time nervous, because reality is always messier than ideal dream worlds.

Can't wait for more. :)
Legna989 chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
So this is the last of the one-shot material. You've done a great job of expanding it, adding enough additional details to lay the foundation for a longer story.

I love that these two are silly romantics, but still grown-ups. Kind of embracing the fantasy, but with the knowledge always in the backs of their minds that the real world is out there.

You've provided a wonderful voice for Edward-romantic, a little silly, with a past and issues, but still adult and masculine and trying.

My favorite part of this chapter, hands down: "This is the most perfect feeling in the world. An absolute euphoria. It’s the emotion we all seek. In pure desperation, we attempt to re-create it in so many ways. The reason people drink or do drugs. The impetus for most of the entertainment industry. The motivation for infidelity. We chase this moment. But it doesn’t come in a bottle, a romantic comedy, or even a good lay. It’s an utterly intangible thing. It only exists in the space between."

Lovely.
Lucette212 chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
Oh my God - H&T you two are geniuses - this was the perfect antidote to my crappy work week.

I loved that Edward has a pervy streak - I knew there was a reason I liked him so much! I actually can imagine someone running about in only wellies, just not in the middle of Manhattan.

The plot thickens with Jess - I wonder what happened last time? I wouldn't be surprised if Edward, in his previous incarnation, had an account at Tiffany's and would phone in an order of a diamond tennis bracelet to placate every woman he bedded and then unceremoniously dumped!

I must admit that I did think - where is the promise to be his strawberry pop tart? I do understand why you couldn't keep that as it had a more final ring to it but I did miss it.

I loved that Bella was confident enough to take Edward into her world. After all they have been in his world, physically, for more than a week. I imagine that Edward has never been outside below 42nd or above Church - he was probably terrified. And the no doorman comment cracked me up - I was half expecting that Bella might live on the fifth floor and the trek might induce an asthma attack in Edward. I loved the tour of Chez Swan - yellow wellies are BATward's kryptonite!

I can't comment on the makeout session because every time I go back to re-read I lose all train of thought. Suffice to say that BATward got my heart rate right up there without even getting to second base - I'll probably be in a coma by the time they actually do the deed. I did love that they both stopped - and, of course that he told her it was only the beginning.

Oh, and "Batter up ..." cracked me up.

I'm a little sad to see the remnants of the one-shot are finished with but really excited for 100% new stuff. I sense there may be some drama ahead - more so for Edward for some reason. I wonder if he will be able to forego "playing the rich and powerful card" as he did in organising everything at Tiffany's and enjoy a simpler life. I can't imagine that sort of behaviour would go down all that well with Bella.

(duplicate review left on HM4's story link)
SaraBear114 chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
Can't wait for the next chapter. Excited to see where this goes.
movieandbookgirl chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Lovely chapter! I loved all the detail around the emails, Alice, googling, and just their inner dialog. It's written wonderfully and follow nicely with your one shot. I am glad to see some differences and some potential conflict with Tanya. I know it won't be major if any. I hope you both keep up the great work and I cannot wait until ch. 5. Until next time...
1,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 115 .. Last Next »