Reviews for Breakfast at Tiffany's
x-aly-x chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
great chapter
katydid2363 chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
loved it!

loved finding out more about Edward's past but still having some mystery to it

loved the emails...almost as romantic as Neruda in WYTYK

loved the unpretentious way that they spent Valentine's day

no dressing up and putting on airs

nothing fancy

just comfortable, romantic, and fun
jenellebelle chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
okay- this story just keeps getting better.

I am so sad about Edward's past- I can't imagine seeing those pictures- he must seem as different know like when you see Rob in interviews..and he is so adorabley dorky and uterrly charming...and then you watch the twilight movie..and it's like, is that the same guy? lol

I think that must be how Bella is feeling seeing him in those strikes again..that bitch!
lindyrb chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
Just found this story and LOVE it! Can't wait for Emmett and Rosalie to meet her (how about a double date?)

And Alice has to run into him at some point...maybe at Bella's apartment.

And for some reason, I think Carlisle and Esme will actually like her..a lot.

An upcoming challenge...for Bella to accompany Edward to something like a charity ball or something that's in "his world", and having to deal with the press. (Hey, Alice can play Bella Barbie to get her ready!)
Legna989 chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
Color me intrigued. You've put enough threads out there-what happened with Tanya, the state of Edward's relationship with his father, Bella and Edward's mutual apprehensions about the "real world"-to establish the promise of an interesting story.

I find it interesting that Bella is not as ready to embrace her feelings for Edward as he is to embrace his feelings for her. I know he has been aware of her for longer than she has of him, but I can't help but wonder if this hints at issues with Bella that haven't really begun to be explored. Edward's issues with his family and his fame are a little more obvious, and yet he has put himself out there a bit more than Bella has (although her offer to bring him a "mocha and moral support" is a nice step). I am heartened to see Edward acknowledge that he has some things to work through with his family before he brings Bella into it.

I was also intrigued that they were both hating their time apart, and the intrusion of real life into their bliss bubble, but for distinctly different reasons. Interesting that they each view their homes differently now, but that Bella views hers as less of a sanctuary because it has been invaded by Edward, and Edward views his as more empty because Bella is not in it.

Thanks for an interesting first post-oneshot chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Lucette212 chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
Wow H & T - the first 100% post-one-shot chapter and you hit it out of the park.

I loved it – I love them when they are together but I love it when they are all tied up in their own inner monologues too.

I particularly liked all the extra background on Edward – from the bratty childhood subway rides to Carlisle calling him out for his fame whoring ways.

Favourite from Edward:

It would have been Hollywood’s version of a romance. But this was better.

Favourite from Bella:

“Yes, it is proper to call a girl after you feel her up.”

“Is that in Emily Post?”

Oh – and she made his eyes sparkle – a very big step!

So, on to Tanya:

"I felt a little like a cheater thinking about Tanya when I just had the best day of my life with Bella."

"So I stopped thinking about the reason I moved to LA and reflected on my stupidity there."

"After everything that went down to make me leave New York, I needed to control something."

So what happened with Tanya is the reason left NY and moved to LA – and the circumstances there made him feel out of control? Hmm – I’ll have to have a think about this a little bit. I had thought that maybe he left in disgrace but maybe he felt like there were too many obligations being forced on him and his choices were being made for him? Oddly though, the cheater reference makes me think that his feelings for Tanya were real.

Cinnamon Lattes – mystery No.164 solved … only 279 new ones added to the list.

Lastly – “What time do you have to head out this am? Can I bring you a mocha and moral support before you go?” – Edward is going to fall more and more in love with her.

I’m anticipating that Rosalie might let something slip in front of the family and Edward will get all defensive.

(duplicate review left on HM4's story link)
Ivygirl702 chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
Edward and Tiffany's? Gah. This story is perfection.
Delilah Lovett chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
Okay okay. I finally caught up. My computer had been crapping out on me so I just got the chance to catch up lol. And wow. That was awesome. I love the poptarts and the grand tour and the feeling like teenagers lol. It's all so sweet and steamy underneath lol. I can't wait to see where things go now. I wanna know who Tanya is and when Alice will meet Edward and when Emmett and Rose will meet Bella. Will we ever find out what's going on with Edward's dad? How will the press take their relationship once it's been found out? Ooh I love this story and I can't wait for more. :D
fatallyobsessed chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
"Batter up..."-

Best line this week in any fic! Great job, ladies!
devadasi7 chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
loved, loved, loved the last line!

and the strawberry pop tarts were not bad either...
jenellebelle chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
Seriously- this is great. I was a little weary at first-just loving the perfection of your one shot. But I just love the way he loves her. The window, the wellies..its like a romantic comedy...oh to be in a 600 sq. ft. apt. with Edward- all wrapped up in his...everything...

this is truly the things that dreams are made of...
katydid2363 chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
Absolutely loved this chapter! So Edward is having fantasies about Bella in just her wellies! Oh my! Loved the poptart breakfast, the visit to Bella's apartment and the promise of more romancing to come! "Batter up..."

Now back to Jess. Wonder if her lack of "discretion" provided the tabloids with info on Edward's past escapades with the other women?
SeekingJamestown chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
Wow. This is seriously great. Both of your guys writing flows so good together.
jingles4thestorm chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
Aw this better be happy in the end or I'm buying out Safeways poptarts, all of them, and throwing them at you! hahahah

I really really loved this chapter, I found that it lacked physical description but it was still the bomb dot com.
x-aly-x chapter 5 . 2/27/2009