Reviews for Breakfast at Tiffany's
Melissa228 chapter 8 . 3/11/2009
WOOHOO...I think the sexin is coming! :) Well done ladies!
iusedtoknit chapter 8 . 3/11/2009
Was not ready for this chapter to end.
Legna989 chapter 8 . 3/11/2009
“I didn’t worry about the past or the future. When we were together; it was all about the moment. I wanted to be in that moment as long as possible.” Avoidance isn’t going to get you very far, Edward.

“Bella is not someone I could or would try to control.” Thank goodness.

Wow, Jasper really threw down the gauntlet, as only a life-long friend really could. “I was tired of the static perception everyone had of me.”

“We most certainly did not air dirty laundry publicly. I cringed whenever I thought of my dad’s feelings on that issue.” “None of us particularly wanted to add a girl or to turn into the four musketeers, but my parents were adamant that we be nice to Tanya because her parents were very good friends of the family.” Hm, perhaps my speculation about Edward and Carlisle’s issues after the last chapter was not too far off base.

“Alone, the bracelet symbolized my feelings for her. Clasped around her delicate wrist, it was our constant connection to each other.” I can’t help but recall Bella’s musings about the bracelet being too delicate for constant wear, and wonder what their different perspectives on this mean.

I liked getting some Esme-Edward interaction. More little hints about the rift between Edward and his father. And I like that Esme is presenting a “united front” with Carlisle. No pitting parents against each other. “We all just have to watch how quickly confidence can turn to arrogance.” Nice one, Esme.

I like Edward doubting his standard “moves.” It’s good that he thinks he has to work for it with Bella, not just turn on the Cullen charm and Cullen money.

I’m really curious now about what Edward has over Jessica. And Edward’s little threat to Jane…it’s kind of interesting to see that he’s not always Mr. Nice Guy.

I want to be on Edward’s side when it comes to these issues with Carlisle. But I just have a feeling that Carlisle’s side of this is going to have me feeling for both of them. Edward’s interactions with both Esme and Emmett hinted at the idea that Carlisle may have a point, although Edward obviously feels he has carried it too far and for too long. And I did feel for Edward’s sadness and jealousy over Emmett’s relationship with Carlisle. But there’s definitely more to this picture than we’re seeing so far.

Edward got the love declaration from Bella he was hoping for, so can we count on some sexytimes in the next chapter?

Thanks for another great update. You’re doling out bits and pieces of the story quite nicely—keeping me interested without giving too much away.
LibraryLady08 chapter 8 . 3/11/2009
Great chapter with some amazing funny lines!

Keep up the great story!

Looking forward to the next chapter.

-MJ
Lucette212 chapter 8 . 3/11/2009
Once again, an excellent chapter, from Edward telling Bella he wanted to "seduce her properly" to Bella putting on his shirt and everything in between.

Jasper was more lenient on Edward than I expected but I'm glad about it - he needs someone outside his family to have his back. I did love him telling Edward that "She’s not the type of girl you can love and leave."

So Tanya & family are old family friends - I wonder if there have ever been any romatic entanglements and, if so, I've these are a contributing factor to Edward's relationship with Carlisle.

I loved Esme trying to get information out of Edward and angling for an introduction - I sort of imagine there will be an awkward "Are you one of the Connecticut Swans?" moments in Bella's future.

Still a bit befuddled about the relationship between Edward and Emmett - he does resent him sometimes but obviously the enmity with Carlisle runs deeper than just that. I'm interested that both Esme and Emmett made references to Edward not seeing the whole picture/Carlisle not being as bad as Edward makes out ... the animosity seemed pretty extreme at Sunday lunch - even if it was all from EPOV. I'm wondering if there are things which Edward isn't acknowledging in his current behaviour which are making things worse.

The exchange with Jane was interesting - she was around when whatever happened with JS but I take it she doesn't know her personally. I would have thought that Cullen Inc employees, especially PAs would have to be beyond reproach so the implied threat by Edward and her reaction makes me wonder if she otherwise might have caused potential problems in future.

"I wondered if Bella would wear her boots." Oh Edward!

For Bella, I loved Alice and Jasper's advice - Alice's for comedy value and Jasper's "The world that he and I live in has a different set of rules than what you are used to." because I have a feeling that Bella's naiveté, which Edward finds so charming, might actually work against them outside the bubble.

"I spent more time dissecting what to pack for a weekend with Edward than most people did on solving world peace." I loved that line.

The whole interaction with Eric, while hilarious, has left me uncomfortable ... am I being too mean to think he hung up on his call and dialled page six immediately? I have a feeling that there is going to be publicity surrounding this weekend and it's going to include pictures. Maybe of them in the park?

After the tease I thought about them sticking around and playing in the snow - it was such a sweet scene ... and snow angels! So BATBella!

Back to the apartment (I am really looking forward to Ch 9) - am I jumping to conclusions to think that Bella was wrong about the reason the door was already unlocked? I am going to die of mortification on her behalf if she walks out dressed as she is and Esme ... or worse, Carlisle ... has chosen that day of all days for an unannounced visit.

Lastly, "Clearly the sexual tension was growing. I knew it wouldn’t be long before we moved forward physically." AMEN!

(duplicate review left on HM4s story link)
LadyNin chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
And so the real world is kreeping up on them. Can't wait to see where this is going!
LadyNin chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
I love "Robin Hood Men in Tights" ! This is turning out nicely. Nothing better than some virtual love to get you through the day.

Now Tanya... Maybe an ex-girlfriend? Someone who moved on with her life and Edward could turn to for advice?
LadyNin chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
I 've never had a strawberry poptart. I don't even know if we have it here. However, this story makes me want to go find a strawberry poptart... Or maybe, print t-shirts with the logo: "I am your strawberry pop tart".

Great chapter ladies.
LadyNin chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Great start. The story is somehow fresh and sweet and... I don't know, just right. I really liked the first chapter. Off to read the rest!
troismommy chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
"These days, the only thing I seem to fear is that one day I’ll get to the window and you won’t be there."

O.M.G. I'm choked up! I LOVE this Edward! LOVE HIM! You have done such a fabulous job with this story! I loved the one-shot and am loving the extended version! I can't wait to keep reading and see what happens.
movieandbookgirl chapter 7 . 3/8/2009
You both are doing a great job at making this a multi chapter fic. I am extremely intruiged about what happened with Edward and Carlisle. I hate all this tension. That was a nice add with Jasper too. :) This story leaves me wanting more. Truly. I look forward to the next update.
barbarito chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
Love that he told her to come over. Love how she told him she would wait for him at his place. Funny how she called Jasper and teased him. I am wondering if Tanya is his sister? Cannot wait to find out about that. WTF is up with Carlisle? Looking forward to more!
barbarito chapter 6 . 3/7/2009
LOved getting a little glimpse into edwards past. What is up with tanya? Love that Bella called him and that she knew that he might need her for support before he went to his parents
barbarito chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
Loved how they spent Valentines day and how she let him into her world. the making out was just yummy!
barbarito chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
The emails to eachother were fabulous! LOVED this chapter
1,767 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 .. Last Next »