Reviews for Breakfast at Tiffany's
barbarito chapter 10 . 3/18/2009
OH my god! I was gasping when Tanya was at the door!He told her the whole truth about her right? She is his assistant?Correct? They never slept together and she really is like a sister. Why did she comment about Tiffany's? OME! I cannot wait to see what happens whe she meets the parents! Great job! Loved the interaction between bella and edward so much!
buffygal87 chapter 10 . 3/18/2009
o...

I love this story and check everyday to see if it's been updated...

I so look forward to the next chapter/Bella meeting the 'rents...hopefully she can put Carlisle in his place lol/he will like her : )

keep up the good work : ) !
Lucette212 chapter 10 . 3/18/2009
And so the drama begins.

Bella's graduation story brought back some embarrassing memories for me. I didn't fall off the stage but tripped up the stairs. I wish I'd thought to say "Ta Da" and take a bow!

I see Bella is already imagiing the backwards BB cap for Edward, although I hope the shredded jeans don't make an appearance.

Really interesting use of Tanya here. I thought when she first arrived that maybe she had some role as PR for the family. I liked that she found the photos because she was already surfing the internet (probably looking for RPatz pictures). I am intrigued about the “Tiffany’s, Edward?” comment (and the TMZ photo caption) - it seems like it is about someone other than Tanya. I hope when Bella finds out she doesn't feel it was rehash of a previous romance.

I have a feeling that a lot of Edward's revelations were a bit sanitised and Bella is going to get a shock if she keeps reading gossip rags.

The tone of the call with Esme was not what I was expecting - although I uess once she realised something was wrong she went into circle the wagons mode. I thought she would be more excited about meeting Bella; but I'm gald she considered that it might be a bit much for Bella to handle. I am really looking forward to that meeting.

With the talk of Demetri becoming Bella's personal driver I can see the potential for her to feel restricted and maybe rebel and run off and get into trouble (not on purpose but just backed into a corner with lots of vultures).

I'm also interested to see who Bella calls to warn them about being contacted ... and who comes forward with a tell all exclusive, even if it is completely manufactured.

(duplicate review left on HM4s story link)
Zico1225 chapter 9 . 3/17/2009
I found this story today via the Twilighted forum and I am so, so hapy - I read it all today, including the one shot. This is awesome - so romantic, so sensual. I love, love, love this Bella. Of all the Bella incarnations I have come across she is the most grounded, and smart, brave and real. I just love her. I am kinda scared of what comes next - the path of true love never runs smooth - so there must be some angst coming! Ladies, your writing is superb - I look forward to the next chapters.
starfish422 chapter 9 . 3/15/2009
Woohoo, I was right! Boxer briefs! This was a beautiful chapter; their love is pure and sweet and delicate; and they both realize that it's a treasure. :) Can't wait for the next update. xoxo
starfish422 chapter 8 . 3/15/2009
Boxer briefs. No question.

I love the way you are weaving the threads of this story together like a beautiful tapestry. :)
starfish422 chapter 7 . 3/15/2009
Hooray, I adore Jasper - so glad he's in this story. I can't even tell you how much I'm enjoying this. xoxo
starfish422 chapter 5 . 3/15/2009
The only word I can think of is Mm-mm-mm! So beautifully-written; you are really crafting two fantastic characters with this story. xoxo
starfish422 chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
This story is unbearably sweet. xoxo
BookishQua chapter 9 . 3/14/2009
I read the story in one sitting. Absolutely charming and sweet. I absolutely love your characterizations of Edward and Bella, and the way you've handled conflict and intimacy in this piece. And I get all kinds of misty-eyed over an intelligently written original plot with symbolism. Can't wait to read what you have planned next.

Books :)
moltobelle chapter 9 . 3/14/2009
aw this is so nice:)
barbarito chapter 9 . 3/13/2009
OMFG! That was just fantastic! I seriously LOVED how they came together and made love. It was just perfect. I loved how he told her he had been watching her for 6 months prior to talking to her. Loved her reaction to him! So awesome! Pretty please! No ghosts of girlfriends past. It will hurt Bella! Is that who Tanya is? Does she have anything to do with Carlisle being pissed at Edward? Cannot wait for the next update!
ScarlettLetters chapter 9 . 3/13/2009
More of that please ~ good lord, I might have to start smoking...

I'm scared. You're scaring me. T~don't scare me! Hurricane Tayna is coming into the picture, right?

Alice & Jazz - going to happen?
katydid2363 chapter 9 . 3/13/2009
Amazing chapter! Loved it!
LibraryLady08 chapter 9 . 3/13/2009
Whew, yeah. Hot stuff. :)

Looking forward to seeing how they handle the outside world.

-MJ