Reviews for Fleshling
Ay-non chapter 37 . 8/25/2014
I freakin' loved this story. Just everything about it was wonderfully handled and written. There was no immediate jump from "Oh, Primus, i'm a human!" to "Meh whateves, let's go have wacky hijinks!" or anything jarring like that. Everything is handled so in character it's almost like you yourself made them.

Though one of my gripes would be both the pacing, which in my opinion was a tad to long, and- don't take this the wrong way- the gritty realism. You may be asking yourself, "Huh? What're you talking about it's SUPPOSED to be realistic!", what I mean by this is, well this is a show about giant, alien robots who turn into cars, plus this is the G1 Universe, and we had things like Optimus Prime doing slam dunks, flying tape recorders, and giant alien robots surfing. I don't know, it's sort of like making TMNT realistic with rape and murder all over the place, it just doesn't fit for such a silly (Yet awesome) concept. It just sort of makes it a bit hard to take seriously when you keep reminding yourself what this story is about.

BUT, if you managed to make it past that big 'ol wall-of-text without simply scoffing at me thinking i'm just some idiot, I want to tell you I honestly love this story. Everything aside from that one thing I complained about is just astonishing, man (Or woman). And i'm pretty sad you seem to have stopped working on it.

And, with that somewhat juvenile 'review' out of the way, so long and take care.
TheSuperiorVision chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
Its funny cause a character voice by Orson worked with one that was voice by Latta. Didn't end well for Orson. Of course Orson wasn't voicing him at the time. So what do I know?
TheSuperiorVision chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
... holy shit! Starscream will be running the joint soon enough!
TheSuperiorVision chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
Frank and Pete is obvious but Stella. You got me. Saved by the kind hearted prostitute, Im liking where this is going.
TheSuperiorVision chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
I loved a the mentions of voice actors. I love you guys for this! The parts with his disdain for Cullen and Welker cracked me up!
TheSuperiorVision chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
God I hope Starscream gets his revenge.
Alkira Sonoma chapter 37 . 6/16/2014
Oh god Johanna is gonna cause a lot of problems for Starscream Can't wait for an update :D Wanna know where this is going!
Swol chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Was well written, the characters where spot on, I could imagine this as an episode or how they would act and speak in situation like this.
Little Kunai chapter 37 . 11/4/2013
more like hopeful face to be. johanas a good friend but shes barking up the wrong tree here
Little Kunai chapter 36 . 11/4/2013
ai yi yi
Little Kunai chapter 35 . 11/4/2013
getting drunk with his buddies is amusing _
Little Kunai chapter 34 . 11/4/2013
:D screamer always has back up plans
Little Kunai chapter 33 . 11/3/2013
someone is BOUND to notice this

i'm glad stella has a friend
Little Kunai chapter 32 . 11/3/2013
cheers to you and

i wouldn't mess with him too much cane you'll be biting off more then you can chew
Little Kunai chapter 31 . 11/3/2013