Reviews for Essence of Mint
Amelia dragneel15 chapter 3 . 1/19
i am enjoying your fanfic but would you please include the orignal cast as well
Lady Rose Bernstein chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
This is a very beautiful story. I like Mint character and how you portrayed Adelheid and Rose relationship. Please, keep writing.
Leafeon.Sinnoh chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
this is a really good story and i hope to see more of it soon. i really like mint and adelheid's characters.
Miss Storyholic chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
This is a very sweet story. I'm glad there at least some fic for this Anime. Hope you update soon.
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
Wow, this story is so detailed! It meakes me nervous to post my own story for this section, but it does inspire me to write more of it! I hope that you'll continue this story again soon, I look foward to the update!
millerlitter chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
Wow... the atmosphere in the writing is so refined and gives a refreshing feel... o_o [If you think this comment makes no sense, I second that. -.-'']

For some reason I can't imagine Adelheid with red hair... I'm sorry... [It's a beautiful name, is it not?] XD

I love it. So beautiful.
jewlmerchant chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
This story is interesting. I like your writing style and I am curious to know when you are going to update the story. Unless you are struggling with a writer's block.
BlackMoonTiger chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
poor mint! i can't wait for the next chapter! Adelheid sure has some strange logic! lol keep up the good work!
BlackMoonTiger chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
very well written! i like it even though the brother and sister seem annoying right now. but i really like it!
toppie chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
nice story back there! wahaha! keep it up!
Saint X chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Hm... As an avid viewer of the series, this seems to be a new kind of take, but then again, i need to check.

- Be monitoring.
mytsumi.momo-chan chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
um...shouldnt this be in the 'the little fairy sugar' category?